AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Fight Club: 2015 AFL Crowds and TV Ratings

Post by AFLcrap1 »

As has been posted .
7 will want it in prime time because they will earn far more showing it in prime time then Sat arvo .

Doesn't mean more viewers, prob same amount its just they will make more money through advertising $$$
Simple really
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Mal
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 0

Post by Mal »

You've got a potty mouth Wookie.......what's wrong with all you rabble ball zealots???......Can't any of you make a point without cussing and hissing and spitting.

As for the rabble ball GF it won't get appreciably higher ratings if it is moved to prime time unless they also put it back a week so it dosen't compete with any RL games.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I would say if you put it on at night, particuarly a sunday night, you will get more casual viewers who would not watch otherwise.
Veni, vidi, vici
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Fred wrote: Mon May 16, 2016 11:18 pm
I would say if you put it on at night, particuarly a sunday night, you will get more casual viewers who would not watch otherwise.
If those casual viewers had prime time shows like sixty minutes to contend with or even the news bulletins . would as many watch? or would more casual viewers be watching if they only had Elvis reruns to contend with?
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:41 pm
If those casual viewers had prime time shows like sixty minutes to contend with or even the news bulletins . would as many watch? or would more casual viewers be watching if they only had Elvis reruns to contend with?
you dont think channel 7 take that into account? They wouldnt want the AFL to move the GF to prime time to get less ratings
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

Mal wrote: Mon May 16, 2016 4:16 pm
You've got a potty mouth Wookie.......what's wrong with all you rabble ball zealots???......Can't any of you make a point without cussing and hissing and spitting.

As for the rabble ball GF it won't get appreciably higher ratings if it is moved to prime time unless they also put it back a week so it dosen't compete with any RL games.
It’s called prime time for a reason loon! The advertising rates are far higher than that of the afternoon!

And yes the afl would get a much larger audience if the game was shown in the evening that the afternoon that what the nrlol gets due to all you have to do is look at the ratings results of the other finals games! The afl murders the nrlol in nearly every game!

For the game it self the nrlol has to give away tickets to fill the stadium due to not being able to sell all the ticket at its bargain bin prices :)))
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Just lol
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:05 pm
It's not hard to understand for most .
Prime time more viewers ...more top rating shows to compete with .

Sat arvo ..biggest aflol game of the yr v 40 yr old 15 times rerun Elvis movie.

Lol
Wouldn’t there be less casual viewers on a sat afternoon? Those who will watch regardless will watch... it’s the casual viewer.

I mean, I’m not staying home to watch something I’m not really that fixated on but hey, if I’m home anyway and doing nothing, I will watch. E.g. I’m not going to stay home and watch a footy game my team isn’t playing but I’d im home doing nothing I’m gone I’ll switch over. Or if the nrl gf is on weekend arvo and something else is on offer I’ll probably do that ... but if I’m home Sunday night and doing nothing I’ll watch more likely.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

pussycat wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:41 pm

I think you have more people sitting down In front of a tv. Me, I wouldn’t stay gone yo watch a nrl grand final, tennis grand slam final, AFLW grand final etc but if was home anyway ... like a Sunday night, I am more likely to watch one of these instead of something else ... more people in front of a set means higher ratings for all shows.
Veni, vidi, vici