Australia vs Pakistan

Whether it be cricket, golf, basketball, tennis, boxing or any other sport - this is the place for you.
Mikey G
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Australia vs Pakistan

Post by Mikey G »

Can the Aussies bounce back from their pitiful display on Friday night? Honestly, I've seen better displays in the Myer windows at Christmas.
I've lost my mind. Please help me find it.
crocodileman

Re: Australia vs Pakistan

Post by crocodileman »

Mikey G wrote:
Can the Aussies bounce back from their pitiful display on Friday night? Honestly, I've seen better displays in the Myer windows at Christmas.
Despite the wet and late start it's still 50 overs a side - my bet is the Aussies will crush them!

Mikey, they're just like good racehorses, they don't like it too wet!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

I was disappointed the Windies didn't get the win the other night due to the rain. As for today, C'mon on Paki C'mon.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Well Australia bounced back into form last night. Meanwhile another weak effort from Pakistan. Can the Aussies be beaten in this VB series?
Dizzys_on_fire
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Dizzys_on_fire »

Beaussie wrote:
Can the Aussies be beaten in this VB series?
I'm interested to see how the Windies bowling form is going after their unlucky "half-win" the other night.

Pedro Collins and Ian Bradshaw are fine bowlers, but if Mervin Dillon decides to put in, they could cause us troubles.

The Windies won the ICC Champions trophy not long ago, so they're a top team in One-Day Cricket at the moment. If they turn up to play at the business end of this VB series and make the finals, it might get very interesting.

However, many said the same thing about India last year. But in the big games, Australia are always at their best.
Jason Gillespie - 54* (155)

Formerly Uppy80