Sporting Trivia Needed

Whether it be cricket, golf, basketball, tennis, boxing or any other sport - this is the place for you.
Macarthur Saints
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Sporting Trivia Needed

Post by Macarthur Saints »

Sporting Trivia Needed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all,
i am in the process of undertaking a massive project along with a few other sports forum posters and we are in desperate need of sporting question writers which will be used in a future project that is being currently organised.

If you have any knoweledge of any 1 or more particular sports then i'd love to get you onboard and for you to also become part of this.

Even if you can guide me towards sites that have 1000's of easy trivial quick questions and answers i would be appreciated.

But many fingers tapping away will make this start sooner rather than later, our aim is to start with 4 thousand Aussie sporting questions, to match it with the 4600 i currently have from overseas sports.8600 is only the start, i wish for ten's of thousands eventually.

Once this goal is achieved then all will be revealed.

If you can assist with even 50 questions attached in here it all helps.(not league or AFL, thats easily covered)

Please keep 1 answer per line, so i can edit it easy.

Thanks.
portu1234
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by portu1234 »

looks like this got a big reply :twisted: :evil: