Australia about to crush the Kiwis

Whether it be cricket, golf, basketball, tennis, boxing or any other sport - this is the place for you.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Australia about to crush the Kiwis

Post by crocodileman »

After looking to be in trouble for a while late on day 2, they have worked themselves into a strong position after tea on day 3. Currently 9/511 and with a lead approaching 160, they look unbeatable, with the Kiwis only real hope being to bat long enough to force a draw.

Great innings by Michael Clarke and Adam Gilchrist help set up the home team against some rather erratic and questionable New Zealand bowling.

Regular updates will be provided.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Update - 9/564

McGrathe got his first ever test half-century (54 n.o.) and Gillespie is 43 n.o.

Stand by tomorrow as the aussies go in for the kill!
MG

Post by MG »

I must admit that i came acros this page by accident. i think michael clarke is the hottest guy ive seen playing for australia for ages. i hope he plays for 15 more years.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

MG wrote:
I must admit that i came acros this page by accident. i think michael clarke is the hottest guy ive seen playing for australia for ages. i hope he plays for 15 more years.
If he keeps batting like he did today, he'll be in the side until he is eligible for Centrelink's aged pension!

Did anyone see the sign saying "Bring Back Bichel"?

I believe that Michael Bevan should get another shot - arguably in the best form of his career at the moment and was never given a real chance in Test cricket IMO.

Also, I can draw the parallels between him and this site - back by popular demand and full of class! :lol:
MG

Post by MG »

Yeah i sore the bichel sign and i think michael bevan is cute but hasnt he had plenty of chances in the past. good 1day playter though.