Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Its Back, Its Back!

Post by pussycat »

The game that stops a nation. INTERNATIONAL RULES - Rules. :cheers:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Its Back, Its Back!

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
The abortion you have to create because your sport is confined to one country ( anywhere above amateur level).
Lol lol lol lol lol
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

pussycat wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:05 am
Oh joy!!!!!!!!!!! We get to see the amateur little Irish boys flog the crap outta the best the fumbling games full time professional ..........ummmm..........athletes lololololololo ..................have got.

Let's hope the Irish kiddies can get off their bog farms long enough to get to training and games. I mean......the cows have gotta get milked.......the fields ploughed.......the sheep shorn and the crops bought in before they hit the track!!!

With work commitments like that they surely won't field anywhere near their best teams. But as the past has proved..........any 'ol bog farmer will be too good for the ummmmm.........fulltime.......ummmm.....professional athletes lolololol........from fumble land lolololololol!!!

Just when the AFLX freak show is called off Gilty and the boys give us another 2 years of belly laughs and comedy material lolololol!!!! Bring it on!!!!!!! Well done Gilty!!!!
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

here is the article below >>

AFL confirms return of International Rules Series with Ireland

The two-game International Rules Series will return in 2020 after a three-year hiatus, the AFL has confirmed.

Ireland will host the series in November next year.

The venues have yet to be announced but the provisional dates are November 15 and 21.

The series will then be held in Australia at some stage after the 2022 AFL season.

The hybrid game facilitates international representative matches between AFL players and Gaelic football players.

“We want to take the best of the best to the two-Test series in Ireland next year and our All Australian players will be the first players selected,” Steve Hocking, AFL general manager of football operations, said.

“The IRS Tests allows players from both codes the only opportunity to represent their countries and have traditionally been great contests that have showcased their athleticism.” The Australian team’s training camp will be in New York before the matches in Ireland.

The Australians won both Tests in 2017, in Perth and Adelaide, to reclaim the Cormac McAnallen Cup.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/af ... 4d073bfa02
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:34 am
Lol
The abortion you have to create because your sport is confined to one country ( anywhere above amateur level).
Lol lol lol lol lol
It’s not like afl is a rip off of another worldly popular sport like union and rides off the popular of that. Yet still requires one league the nrlol to supply most the players for the international teams

Then think it’s a popular sport through out the world on its own accord! :wave:
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

Terry wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:49 pm
Oh joy!!!!!!!!!!! We get to see the amateur little Irish boys flog the crap outta the best the fumbling games full time professional ..........ummmm..........athletes lololololololo ..................have got.

Let's hope the Irish kiddies can get off their bog farms long enough to get to training and games. I mean......the cows have gotta get milked.......the fields ploughed.......the sheep shorn and the crops bought in before they hit the track!!!

With work commitments like that they surely won't field anywhere near their best teams. But as the past has proved..........any 'ol bog farmer will be too good for the ummmmm.........fulltime.......ummmm.....professional athletes lolololol........from fumble land lolololololol!!!

Just when the AFLX freak show is called off Gilty and the boys give us another 2 years of belly laughs and comedy material lolololol!!!! Bring it on!!!!!!! Well done Gilty!!!!
Given that they are playing with a round ball and 90% Irish rules!

But given you struggle to understand that a afl football is different to a rugby ball and you think that marking a ball in a pack from a 50 plus meter kick is more easier than catching a throw from 7 meters away with out an opponent :wave:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

notaleaguefan wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:45 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:34 am
Lol
Lol lol lol lol lol
It’s not like afl is a rip off of another worldly popular sport like union and rides off the popular of that. Yet still requires one league the nrlol to supply most the players for the international teams

Then think it’s a popular sport through out the world on its own accord! :wave:
So much crap in one post
Plus another lie to finish with .

RL is not a rip off .
It's a different sport to RU has been for over a century...so that's crap
The popularity of each sport has nothing to do with the other ...so that's more crap from you .

& you keep posting that last bit yet can't show where any Rl poster has made that claim .
I have posted repeatedly that RL is small very small on the world sporting stage .

So why do you keep posting the lie that we think it's big .

Please show where .

Don't rant don't deflect ..just show here it has been posted .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

notaleaguefan wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:47 am
Terry wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:49 pm

Given that they are playing with a round ball and 90% Irish rules!

But given you struggle to understand that a afl football is different to a rugby ball and you think that marking a ball in a pack from a 50 plus meter kick is more easier than catching a throw from 7 meters away with out an opponent :wave:
Oh dear!!!!! I played the fumbling game for years pal. That's how I know how simple and easy it is. Oh........and I was a champion of course!!!!!

But back on topic...............I really hope the Irish can get off their bog farms long enough for a bit of training and of course on game day. It seems they only need a couple of runs together and a few pints to flog the full time pretty boy fumblers.

It's gonna be a great belly laugh thats for sure lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors
Team: brisbane bears
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Bbear »

We love it in Australia
The Irish love it in Dublin .
Some previous international rules tests have sold out at Croke park, 40000 plus crowd, so the game has its fans.
Should rate ok on tv.
I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap