Rugby League news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Scorger Man wrote:
Yes that is correct Beaussie, the Swans do represent the WHOLE state and all you have are a pathetic 28,000 club members.
28,000 aint to shabby when you consider Wests had little more than 600 members when the vote was taken to decide to merge with Balmain.
Scorger Man wrote:
For a club that represents the WHOLE state that not too impressive. To calculate the members of the NSW NRL club members you would have to add up all of the members from the 10 NRL clubs which would prove more than 28k that's for sure.
No NRL clubs have more than 1,000 members. It just isn't the tradition in rugby league. So called fans much prefer to watch the game in their loungerooms, or worse on a screen in the club whilst playing a poker machine. Real committed lot that's for sure. :roll:
Scorger Man wrote:
West Coast eagles, who have to battle for fans against another AFL team in their state have 40,000 odd fans, yep your right Beaussie, a 2 hour ticker tape parade will take all the spot light away from the NRL GF :roll: they'll be giving away the tickets because people would rather sit at home and watch replays of the parade!! :_<>
Since when does one require a ticket to see the ticker tape parade. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Get back under the rock you crawled out from.
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by Willis 21 »

Beaussie wrote:
28,000 aint to shabby when you consider Wests had little more than 600 members when the vote was taken to decide to merge with Balmain.

Those 600 members are the toast of the town I reckon, as for the first time in more than 40 years, a team with the name Wests will be playing the Grand Final.

What tremendous foresight.... I salute them. :lol:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Everyone else is on the bandwagon yeah?
Scorger Man
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Richmond Tigers
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Scorger Man »

ince when does one require a ticket to see the ticker tape parade. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Get back under the rock you crawled out from.
I was actually refering to the NRL GF ticket holders tickets. So it's not me who has no idea what I'm talking about thank you very much.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Hehehe some funny stuff and i gotta say beaussie has been put in his box once again. :P

As for the league last weekend well i think the stgeoge tigers game was p[rob a ripper. As for the eels game i really didnt think it was hig quality footy. Sure the cowboys played well but i think the eels handed it to them. A very low level of league from the eels, and no this isnt because im pissed off and dont want to give the cowboys credit, they played ok. But the eels defense and attack was bloody woeful, the tigers should belt the cowboys on the weekend...mark my words.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
As for the league last weekend well i think the stgeoge tigers game was p[rob a ripper. As for the eels game i really didnt think it was hig quality footy. Sure the cowboys played well but i think the eels handed it to them. A very low level of league from the eels, and no this isnt because im pissed off and dont want to give the cowboys credit, they played ok. But the eels defense and attack was bloody woeful
How would you know that? You told me you feel asleep at half time. :roll:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I did and then i awoke again. The game was dreadful to watch, somehow...like i always do...i knew what was going to happen. The eels lost it for themselves and no they didnt choke at all, they just played disgraceful.

Pity 'cause they would have given it to the tigers tonight!

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I did and then i awoke again. The game was dreadful to watch
A game of rugby league involving your own team in a preliminary final put you to sleep. Says it all really. :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Well there's more to it beaussie i was exremely hungover and as i said the game was woeful i somehow knew the eels werent on their game and yes it did put me to sleep as i 'somehow' agai, as always, knew the outcome. Annnnnnnd here i am/was telling more truth before it happened once again like the prophet i am

"But the eels defense and attack was bloody woeful, the tigers should belt the cowboys on the weekend...mark my words." Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:10 pm

Mark my bloody words alright, beaussie give me another wolf! :lol:

xman wrote: