Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 125 times

Re: Nrl in crisis

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:54 pm
The_Wookie wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:30 pm
Terry wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:23 am

Who compares SOO with AFL Wookster??? Us nice RL folk here repeatedly say the strength of RL is that we actually have a multi tiered sport. International, State and domestic. It is a point of difference with the AFL who only have a domestic component.

Quite the opposite to your assertion we celebrate the fact SOO is different to your domestic league.
its repeatedly done here when talking about fucking ratings and crowds. Its the standard response to ANYTHING AFL.
Once again my friend you have let your base fumbling zealotry get in the way of reasoned thought. This is so demonstrably wrong it hardly beggars further attention. If you can show me any post's by the kind RL folk here that compare our glorious State of Origin games to AFL domestic games I will take them to task. That's the kind of guy I am Wookster.
:lol:

Every time we rate more.......but SOO
Every time we get a huge crowd.........but SOO

Happens very regularly

Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 69 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:00 pm
Terry wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:54 pm
The_Wookie wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:30 pm

its repeatedly done here when talking about fucking ratings and crowds. Its the standard response to ANYTHING AFL.
Once again my friend you have let your base fumbling zealotry get in the way of reasoned thought. This is so demonstrably wrong it hardly beggars further attention. If you can show me any post's by the kind RL folk here that compare our glorious State of Origin games to AFL domestic games I will take them to task. That's the kind of guy I am Wookster.
:lol:

Every time we rate more.......but SOO
Every time we get a huge crowd.........but SOO

Happens very regularly
My friend you must read post's more closely. This missive is about the assertion that RL folk here ALWAYS compare SOO with AFL domestic games. This simply does not happen.

The great RL community here repeatedly tell you kind fumbling folk that you have nothing that compares with SOO. You have a one dimensional sport. SOO is a ratings monster that you folk have nothing to compare to.

It is simply impossible to compare SOO to any game in your sport - it is a standalone behemoth. Please move on for the sake of your sanity.

The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Carlton
Been liked: 92 times

Post by The_Wookie »

Once again, I dont give a shit what you think. ive been around this forum a lot longer than you. Standard deflection tactic from nrl folks: but but but origin.

Literally just compared the ratings monster that is Origin to a domestic sport btw.

pussycat wrote: Ps I support Collingwood, I've supported the Cats all my life
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:28 pm Once again, I dont give a shit what you think. ive been around this forum a lot longer than you. Standard deflection tactic from nrl folks: but but but origin.

Literally just compared the ratings monster that is Origin to a domestic sport btw.
Well get off your arse and put out the seasons ratings Wookie. If folk had known you were goin' to give up folk would have done their own.

Also: Re origin - you have been proven wrong Mr infallible. We mention SOO because it's a behemoth of Australian TV and sport. Nothing to do with your little domestic game. I might start calling you The Pope....lolololololololol.

The_Wookie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Carlton
Been liked: 92 times

Post by The_Wookie »

never have claimed to be infallible. Like every other fucking title youve tried to hang on me these days, its an invention of your tiny little mind.

And i dont fucking work for you. Ill do the ratings for the year when im damn ready.

pussycat wrote: Ps I support Collingwood, I've supported the Cats all my life
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 85 times

Post by Fred »

I just want the home and away compared for the afl and nrl comps to see which was watched more.

Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 45 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Too bad what you want
Our sport is multi tiered
There's good & bad associated with that
REP games especially soo impacts on crowds & ratings for about 1/3 of the domestic season

The upside is they produce huge crowds & ratings

Funny how you fumblers only want to look at the negative side .

It's all part of our season
The good & the bad .

LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

[highlight=][/highlight]I notice the ratings for the fumblers in Melbourne have fallen 10% this year , yet the NRL are trouble :roll: right [-(

Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:27 am I just want the home and away compared for the afl and nrl comps to see which was watched more.
Waffling Fred wants to strike out SOO and International games Lololololololololololol. The two elite tiers of RL that AFL hasn't got and cannot compete with. Yet he's going to count the ladies mess, AFL pre-season rubbish and an old man's joke game lololololololololololol.

Fred, your bias deems any views you have irrelevant.

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 45 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

The afl way
Um you can't count that ...or that
Or that .
They look at ratings through a solitary single view
What they deem as countable

LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:17 am Too bad what you want
REP games especially soo impacts on crowds & ratings for about 1/3 of the domestic season

The good & the bad .

Yeah but just wanted to compare the two home and away seasons. Not saying you can't throw whatever else you want into it for another comparison ... go ahead.. but can anyone tell me the home and away.

Veni, vidi, vici
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Fred wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:25 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:17 am Too bad what you want

The good & the bad .

Yeah but just wanted to compare the two home and away seasons. Not saying you can't throw whatever else you want into it for another comparison ... go ahead.. but can anyone tell me the home and away.
So if we take out rep football, Take out the Warriors and allow the Afl to have 4 FTA games to the NRL's 3 your more than happy Fred?

Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

No I just want to compare home and away ratings in Australia. You can do all the other comparisons you like which is fine. I'm interested in which competition gets more viewers in the home and away. I'm also interested in which of the two comps finals series gets better ratings also. If you are interested in how the combined nrl and SoO rate compared to afl that is great and good on you and whatever other combination you like. Go for it.

By the way... the way you carry on is that the afl would win. I don't think this is necessarily the case particularly since afl have games showing at the same time or overlapping .. so I would think the nrl would possibly win... i am just interested in the comparison.

Veni, vidi, vici
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 125 times

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:48 am [highlight=][/highlight]I notice the ratings for the fumblers in Melbourne have fallen 10% this year , yet the NRL are trouble :roll: right [-(
Lol have you compared Sydney and Melbourne ratings for their favourite codes? Sydney's are diabolical

leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 21 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

With The AFL having games overlapping etc>> this is offset by having more FTA games>>

we all know how much more viewers FTA brings in over Fox