Rugby League news and discussion.
Cracker
Coach
Coach
Team: Bulldogs
Been liked: 0

Can Parramatta do it again?

Post by Cracker »

Whilst swallowing my disappointment in the men of Belmore last weekend, the big story was Parramatta and their strong win over the Warriors.

So while I hope for a better effort by the Bulldogs against Cronulla, how will the Eels do against Easts?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Can Parramatta do it again?

Post by King-Eliagh »

The eels just might jump easts this weekend.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Cracker
Coach
Coach

Post by Cracker »

That's better conduct from you, King Eliagh. Please provide this level on the AFL board if you wouldn't mind.

It wouldn't surprise me if they do. I'll be watching with interest.
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by MarkZZZ »

Cracker wrote:
That's better conduct from you, King Eliagh. Please provide this level on the AFL board if you wouldn't mind.
Hey Cracker, I'm the Mod here, not you. Your comments always seem to try and elicit confrontation. If you have a problem with K-E comments on the AFL you take it up with the Mod there not here.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
I never stated I'm right.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
call me a skirt lifting sheila.
Cracker
Coach
Coach

Post by Cracker »

I beg your pardon. I was making a polite request. Is this suddenly not permitted? If not I would appreciate an explanation as to why.

Also, in case you were not aware, the moderator of the AFL board is by his own admission away on holiday. I mention that as an aside only.
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

Cracker wrote:
I beg your pardon. I was making a polite request. Is this suddenly not permitted? If not I would appreciate an explanation as to why.

Also, in case you were not aware, the moderator of the AFL board is by his own admission away on holiday. I mention that as an aside only.
I find your comments very condescending. You are not the arbitrator of the way people behave and insinuating that K-E has somehow reached the level of politeness that you find acceptable is exactly that.

K-E is aware that this is not the place for cheap shots and if he was allowed to get away with anything was unacceptable that you found objectionable in the AFL forum, in the absence of Xman you could take it up with Beau.

If you don't like the way I run this forum, sue me.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Cracker
Coach
Coach

Post by Cracker »

It's interesting that you refer to my conduct as "condescending" when King Eliagh's conduct has been of that ilk to a much higher level, and yet you try to reprimand me, but say nothing about him. I am simply bringing this to your attention for reflection and nothing more.

On the topic of this thread, the Eels were brought crashing back to earth last night in a rather large and embarrassing way.
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

Cracker wrote:
It's interesting that you refer to my conduct as "condescending" when King Eliagh's conduct has been of that ilk to a much higher level, and yet you try to reprimand me, but say nothing about him. I am simply bringing this to your attention for reflection and nothing more.
Can you point me to where he has done this in the NRL thread Cracker?
NRLCrap1 wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Cracker
Coach
Coach

Post by Cracker »

I can see what you are trying to do there, MarkZZZ, and you are not correct. I am quite within my rights to make reflections on this board upon the sight of different behaviour on another board in order to bring that anomaly to their attention. Are you suggesting that I am not permitted to do this?
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

Cracker wrote:
I can see what you are trying to do there, MarkZZZ, and you are not correct. I am quite within my rights to make reflections on this board upon the sight of different behaviour on another board in order to bring that anomaly to their attention. Are you suggesting that I am not permitted to do this?

This board is to discuss the NRL. If your want to discuss your perceived "bad" behaviour of someone else on another board you take it up with the moderator of that board or the site administrator. If you want to discuss someones behaviour on this board chances are I have taken care of it before you bring it to my attention.

I do not want the NRL board reaching the lows that the Fight Club gets to. It's up to Xman to moderate the Fight Club and the AFL board the way he sees fit.

You had previously said that Xman wasn't around for you to complain to. As far as I can see he is still here today.

By all means you can say whatever you like here and I also have the right to moderate it in the way that I think is best for this board and the site in general.

BTW I really don't know what your mean by "I can see what your trying to do there" unless you mean that I want to keep this part of the site a place for civil discussion and debate.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Cracker
Coach
Coach

Post by Cracker »

What I meant by "I can see what your trying to do there" is you are trying to stop me from specifically identifying good behaviour and using it as a reference on the same thread so it's not missed by the person concerned - simply because it was on a different board. My statement was put here because it was here that the good behaviour took place. I should be permitted to use this accordingly.

Are you informing me that I am not allowed to do this? I am attempting to deal with the matter without the need of an intervention by a moderator. Is this not allowed either?
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

Cracker wrote:
What I meant by "I can see what your trying to do there" is you are trying to stop me from specifically identifying good behaviour and using it as a reference on the same thread so it's not missed by the person concerned - simply because it was on a different board. My statement was put here because it was here that the good behaviour took place. I should be permitted to use this accordingly.

Are you informing me that I am not allowed to do this? I am attempting to deal with the matter without the need of an intervention by a moderator. Is this not allowed either?
Well let me put it to you. I can see what you are trying to do. Your trying to point to someones bad behaviour in another forum and using this forum to do that. I don't believe this is the place for that.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Cracker
Coach
Coach

Post by Cracker »

This is the place where the good behaviour was, correct?
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

Cracker wrote:
This is the place where the good behaviour was, correct?
I think by now you understand that this is not a place to do anything but discuss and debate NRL.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Cracker
Coach
Coach

Post by Cracker »

I also understand that you prohibit the pointing out of general behavior points. Thank you.