New "Retro" Jersey

Rugby League news and discussion.
seanb58
Team: Penrith Panthers
Been liked: 0

New "Retro" Jersey

Post by seanb58 »

I was recently contacted by Classic Sportswear to inform me that they no longer have the contract to make NRL merchandise and therefore will no longer be producing the extremely popular Retro jersey range. Clothing manufacturer Canterbury now has the contract for the NRL.

I am trying to ensure that there will be more Retro jerseys released in the future and I need your help! Talking Footy with Dan & Sean is surveying fans to see which would be the next great retro jersey on our facebook page www.facebook.com/dantalkingfootysean . We would like as many people to put forward their suggestions and at the start of the Origin series we will hold a vote for the top 5 jerseys. Fans will then vote for their favourite. After the winner is announced we will put forward a petition to Canterbury to make sure that a) the retro range remains & b) our winning selection is one of the first jerseys made.

Every suggestion will be taken into consideration, no matter how ludicrous (check out Dan's choice, fantasticly horrible)
seanb58
Team: Penrith Panthers
Been liked: 0

Re: New "Retro" Jersey

Post by seanb58 »

Something like this
Attachments
An example of a retro jersey we would like to have made
An example of a retro jersey we would like to have made
NSW 1997 Jersey.jpg (26.86 KiB) Viewed 1083 times