Rugby League news and discussion.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

This site seems biased against rugby league

Post by King-Eliagh »

I think its not in the best interests of admin that a footy site is leaning, or basically horizontal, towards one code over all the rest. AFL is at the top of everything, on the home page, in the forums etc.

And the question about footy players sex ed is undermining and obviously obtuse. Sex ed is not what they need, what they need is a general education of their public role, and the subsequent behaviours that are expected. This is necessary for all codes that give 20 yr olds massive contracts.

And is there a bonus in the nrl tipping comp for getting a perfect round bearthur? I think a 1 or 2 point bonus is a good reward.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: This site seems biased against rugby league

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I think its not in the best interests of admin that a footy site is leaning, or basically horizontal, towards one code over all the rest. AFL is at the top of everything, on the home page, in the forums etc.
Whatever. :roll:

AFL is at the top because it is the most popular footy code in Australia. If the site was biased against rugby league, wouldn't ARU go in before NRL on the homepage, forums etc?
King-Eliagh wrote:
And the question about footy players sex ed is undermining and obviously obtuse. Sex ed is not what they need, what they need is a general education of their public role, and the subsequent behaviours that are expected. This is necessary for all codes that give 20 yr olds massive contracts.
Hey I just put up the poll as was requested. Others are not only free, but are encouraged to suggest different poll questions and options. The polls will be changed weekly and as I said anyone can suggest a reasonable poll question/topic for the homepage. Croc suggested the current rugby league poll and as he said at the time, it is a topic of interest atm. I don't see a problem with it.
King-Eliagh wrote:
And is there a bonus in the nrl tipping comp for getting a perfect round bearthur? I think a 1 or 2 point bonus is a good reward.
If you had of read the rules of the tipping comps you'd notice there is a bonus point for getting a perfect round already in place.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: This site seems biased against rugby league

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Hey I just put up the poll as was requested. Others are not only free, but are encouraged to suggest different poll questions and options. The polls will be changed weekly and as I said anyone can suggest a reasonable poll question/topic for the homepage. Croc suggested the current rugby league poll and as he said at the time, it is a topic of interest atm. I don't see a problem with it.
Well thats lovely. My question for the poll is thusly.

Should all AFL players recieve compulsory sex education?

Thanking you in advance for complying :D

If for some reason, such as severe bias, you fail to put it up within 2 weeks THE DIRT FILES will be reopened. :lol:

Thanking you in advance again.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?