GUSTY WIN TO THE RAIDERS, BULLDOGS RUN BROKEN!!

Rugby League news and discussion.
tohmassage
Team:
Been liked: 0

GUSTY WIN TO THE RAIDERS, BULLDOGS RUN BROKEN!!

Post by tohmassage »

Well in my last post I said about the Raiders beating the Bulldogs and getting into the top 8 and they did. (Not sure if Bulldogs was resting anybody like Dessy was thinking of doing, I don't think they did??) But in any case what a gustsy win and so convincingly, well done Raiders!! At the completion of this round, (only 3 games to go), and with only one round to go, it looks like it is going to be a "rip snorta" of a finish which is fantastic for the NRL!! I don't think anyone wants to take it easy, it has to be do or die trying to win!! Even the lower teams, (that can not make it into the top 8), are proving that they still mean business which is great for the fans!! So who are going to be the TOP 8 sides and what position are they going to finish in?? (I wish they had one of those predictor ladders like on the AFL ladder site. Then with a few different combos put in, you could see what might to happen. Maybe we should put in a suggestion of doing that for the NRL site next year - since they are both sponsored by "Bailey's" Ladders).