MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

State Of Origin Crowd Melbourne V A League

Post by MarkZZZ »

Readers of the forum may remember a statement from Beau that the State Of Origin game that was to be played in Melbourne to kick off the 2012 series would not have a big crowd and that any A League game would have a higher attendance.

Well good people the numbers are in. The highest attendance at a A League game for the past season was game one for Melbourne Victory V Sydney FC on 8/10/2011 that drew a crowd of 40,351. The State of Origin game one at Etihad on 23/5/2012 drew a crowd of 56021.

Now, Beau and I had a bet and that if the A League outdrew the S.O.O. I would lose all my tipping points in both AFL and NRL to date and if the S.O.O. outdrew the A League Beau would lose all his tipping point in both the AFL and NRL to date.

I am not going to hold him to the bet but think if he doesn't tip for one week in both codes it will be enough.

BTW what a viewing audience across Australia 3.957 million viewers.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
I never stated I'm right.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
call me a skirt lifting sheila.
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Re: State Of Origin Crowd Melbourne V A League

Post by eelofwest »

MarkZZZ wrote:
Readers of the forum may remember a statement from Beau that the State Of Origin game that was to be played in Melbourne to kick off the 2012 series would not have a big crowd and that any A League game would have a higher attendance.

Well good people the numbers are in. The highest attendance at a A League game for the past season was game one for Melbourne Victory V Sydney FC on 8/10/2011 that drew a crowd of 40,351. The State of Origin game one at Etihad on 23/5/2012 drew a crowd of 56021.

Now, Beau and I had a bet and that if the A League outdrew the S.O.O. I would lose all my tipping points in both AFL and NRL to date and if the S.O.O. outdrew the A League Beau would lose all his tipping point in both the AFL and NRL to date.

I am not going to hold him to the bet but think if he doesn't tip for one week in both codes it will be enough.

BTW what a viewing audience across Australia 3.957 million viewers.
Mark have you have seen Beassie recent form on honouring bets? :lol: :lol:
It is pointless making bets with Beassie he does not pay up. Raiderdave comes to mind mark, you know the story?
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

I see what you mean eelofwest. Beau has had long enough to make some sort of reply about the bet but there has been deathly silence. Typical. I wonder if XMan will man up and honour his bet with K E. I know K E will, he is an honerable man not like those that follow fumble ball.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Mark, I'm humbled by your actions here, generous in your deed. But i must say this post should be in the fightclub and you should not be giving beaussie the leeway you have. He needs to take responsibility for his ridiculous claims and bets and this needs to be as public as can be ala a public shaming of the highest order. Only then will this 'man who cried wolf/littlest pig running from his straw house' learn his lessons. [-X

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

Beau is a personal friend and you have to feel sorry for him. These AFL types are so one eyed (some would say legally blind). Either way a loss of one weeks points would have the same effect of putting Beau out of any chance of finishing in the top 3 in either code. What is disappointing is that he hasn't acknowledged that he has lost the bet. We will wait and see. Not holding my breath.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

No dont feel sorry for him. Deep down he enjoys getting off these bets. I know him also.

Yes you're right, he wont be comin in here and acknowledging this bet [-X

Transfer this thread to the fighclub Xman, its just not cricket what that mans doing round these parts.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?