dogmaniac
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Been liked: 0

Year of The DOG!!!

Post by dogmaniac »

HA!!!!

With Freaks like Benny Barba and Josh Morris, I think this could be our year. Dessy has brought structure to our team. The defense has been good, whilst the attack has been brilliant. Hopefully we keep it up. As long as we finish in front of King Eliaghs Eels, then I will be happy. =D>
Bulldogs: new breed , new title!!!!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Year of The DOG!!!

Post by King-Eliagh »

Well the Eels have some space for improvement, I'll admit. But I'm confident they will, it takes time to gel with a new halfback and they've been missing some stars of late.

But once again dogmaniac you've prematurely ejaculated all over this board. It's disgusting what you've typed above, just shocking stuff. And well didnt those lapdogs just inspire us all yest :lol: My god, i've never seen such a lame pack of aimlessly wandering dogs. They were shameful doey eyed sausagedog pups who'd lost their mama yesterday. And I predict this smashing will affect those pups pretty bad. Confidence down I predict they'll lose 4 of their next five outings, slumping to 3rd last in no time. :wink:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
dogmaniac
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by dogmaniac »

even so if that happens(when pigs fly). the Dogs will still be ahead of the pathetic slimy eels. Hindmarsh going, sandow a waste of money and kearney wishing he had taken a job as a stop go man on the parramatta road construction team..... not much for you to look forward to king!!! Am off to watch the Dogs on sunday smash the titans??? Bombers??? the Clive Palmers?? whoever.. we are gonna smash them!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Well well well, those Eels knocked off last years premiers pretty soundly last night. And the dogs, battled to get that win against the titans today. The stars are starting to align out parra way, while the dogs and their premature ejaculating fans are looking pretty well done for another season.

xman wrote:
dogmaniac
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by dogmaniac »

sharkies to snap them eels in half, minus the chubby little sandow. obviously his wasted money is going on maccas or hungry jacks. dogs for an upset win over storm
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Post by eelofwest »

Wow the dogs vs Storm game was awesome rugby league.

Those 2 sides are the favorites for the comp this year.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

didnt watch the dogs play but great to see them back on the losers board. meanwhile dogmaniac was lucky and wrong with his prediction the sharks would cut the eels in half. The eels let it go in the end. again dogmaniac your predictions are shockers.

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

meanwhile since my prediction of the dogs losing four of their next 5 games the lapdogs have lost 2 of 3. Manly should return to form and tidy the puppies up this weekend to make it 3 losses from four and then parra will do the deal for me in the fifth game and give those lapdogs the pasting they deserve.

Stay tuned.

xman wrote:
dogmaniac
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by dogmaniac »

stay tuned????, eels still lost to the sharks...... my prediction of that was correct. Snadow can't even play nsw cup, cause he is missing in action(probably at KFC or Maccas). We are still fourth on the ladder buddy. where are the Eels????
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

ah no sorry pupmaniac but your prediction of the eels against sharks was "sharkies to snap them eels in half". The sharkies barely won the match and considering the eels blew several opps to win the game it was more like the eels lost the match. An unfortunate pattern they also had last season. It'll turn this week against the tigers. As for the pups, I'm still on track with my prediction of them losing 4 out of 5. Stay tuned folks :D

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Oh dear,

The pups lose again this week against a rejuvenated manly waringah...just as i predicted That's 3 losses in their last four games for the puppies. :lol: Who would've predicted this eh? :D When they were looking so good aswell. :lol:

Just one more game and loss to go before my prediction of the pups losing 4 of their next 5 games comes true. And its against the cellar dwellars, my eels. It'll be the ultimate shame for the puppies to go down this week. I'll put a 20 on the eels to win and suddenly click into gear to turn their season around. :D

xman wrote:
beepee
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by beepee »

With accuracy like that King, you should be leading.
Eagles for Premiers!!
dogmaniac
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by dogmaniac »

oh king, this is where you come undone. The pathetic eels will go down tonight and by a considerable margin. If you are good with predictions, then you should have thrown a lazy $20 on the eels for the wooden spoon at the start of the year. they are probably $1.15 favourites for the spoon at the moment. get on it mate.

Dogs to stay steady in the 8 after tonights flogging of the eels!!
dogmaniac
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by dogmaniac »

hey king .... ya predictions mean exactly like ya team.... nothing. I predicted a considerable margin, and 34 points is quite considerable....
my next prediction is that your tipping and your team stay all the way down the bottom. go get a mixing bowl buddy, you will need something to go with that spoon you will get at the end of the year!!!bahahahahaha.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

woeful. them eels need to get rid of atleast 2 forwards and 2 backs as well as their coach. We made those lapdogs look good on fri and it'll be very hard to forgive the eels for doing so.

xman wrote: