tpsize
Rookie
Rookie
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Footy season begins

Post by tpsize »

NRL is one of the harder leagues to tip. AFL and Super Rugby are a bit more predictable. I'm probably in good company.....Brisbane, Titans and the Roosters have all let me down so far this round. 4/7 is pretty ordinary.
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Mark you're tipping is looking solid once again mate. I think perhaps you need a handicap placed on you from now on.

:wink:
I already have that handicap KE, its called being a Dragon supporter. I will probably keep tipping them to win even when I know I should be going for the other team ](*,)
NRLCrap1 wrote:
I never stated I'm right.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
call me a skirt lifting sheila.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

You call being a dragons supporter a handicap?! hahaha try being an eels fan! Though somehow I showed great constraint and didnt tip em against the warriors. I knew they werent quite ready. By the way my hot tip this week is for the eels to knock off the cowboys up there. Mark those words mark. Also I think the dragons will lose to the tigers this week. Still a bit shellshocked i suspect and the tiges are great at shellshocking teams.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

I was surprised when I saw the betting odds yesterday that the Dragons where favorites against the Tigers, I think the Dragons can win but I didn't think anyone else thought the same after their effort last Friday. Sorry but I can't see the Eels getting up this week. The Cowboys form (like most teams) is a bit up and down but they are playing better than the Eels from the two games I have seen.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I never saw the last game against the warriors but apparently their half pairing were starting to gel and they did not shame themselves at all. I've got a feeling about this one. Hopefully i get a chance to pop into the tab tmw.
Very surprised the dragons are favs against the tigers.

xman wrote:
dogmaniac
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by dogmaniac »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Mark you're tipping is looking solid once again mate. I think perhaps you need a handicap placed on you from now on.

Dogmaniac your lapdogs looked pretty good the other night. You think they'll take the eels out this season? :wink:

mate I think my under 10's side I coach will take the Eels out. Dogs are a shoo in. still have doubters on their form. Yes Dragons played shit, but only cause the Dogs were devastating. We beat the Warriors this week, then I think it will be a very good year... I bet you are rueing buying Sandow for $550,000 a year?
Bulldogs: new breed , new title!!!!
tpsize
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by tpsize »

Anyone who supports the Tigers would be devastated by their loss last night. The Dragons are not much chop and the Tigers couldn't even be competitive. Maybe people better not talk-them-up until they actually start performing. I might get some peace and quiet for a while.
dogmaniac
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by dogmaniac »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I never saw the last game against the warriors but apparently their half pairing were starting to gel and they did not shame themselves at all. I've got a feeling about this one. Hopefully i get a chance to pop into the tab tmw.
Very surprised the dragons are favs against the tigers.
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A ... =LAQHXpnIa

follow the ling King.. Eels have a plan!!!lmfao
Bulldogs: new breed , new title!!!!
tpsize
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by tpsize »

Yes.....the Eels have a plan....to keep losing every week.....and by big margins. And stupid me backed them this week. I must be a slow learner.
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

Sorry KE but I have the Eels and the Titans as favorites for the wooden spoon. Eels are slight favorites at this stage. I can't see myself tipping them unless they have a big improvement.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Post by eelofwest »

tpsize wrote:
Yes.....the Eels have a plan....to keep losing every week.....and by big margins. And stupid me backed them this week. I must be a slow learner.
I am still morning after Friday nights performance.

I have never jeered my own team before last night, i couldn't help it.

Tp do not tip Eels anymore this year until Hayne is back on the field.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Look the eels are in a rut but one must have confidence in their playing roster. The coach mightnt be much chop but surely these guys as pros can lift their game over the next month. They also need time to gel with their new halfback. Patience folks, they'll come good soon.

xman wrote: