Tipping Comp - Token Tipster "So they say"

Rugby League news and discussion.
Aceup1111
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Tipping Comp - Token Tipster "So they say"

Post by Aceup1111 »

I might be one of those "Token Tippers", as you out it. I played last year, yes. I hadn't seen the sight before this. Personally I don't like writing in forums much. I would rather keep my opinions to myself and my comments on other peoples opinions to myself also. However I did enjoy reading the many different posts last year. I like the footy talk and what people have to say about more so the con traversal issues in footy. You don't have to talk bulls _ _ _ all day long to enjoy a forum. What's the point in making posts if you'd prefer not to? Why can't a person be entertained by the general reading only?

I would have thought the idea of having the tipping comp would be to draw more awareness and more member to this forum.

I don't know too much about who's running the show and I don't really need to know. It looks like Beaussie has a big hand in thing though. So in short, if you's would prefer me to f_ _ _ off and leave your site and your tipping comp all to yourselves, I will be quite happy too. I would say if you would opt for this, then your opinions, comments and general talk about footy really aren't worth reading anyway.

In short, I'm not chasing your prize. The tipping competition component is just a bit of fun that lured me to your site to read your comments, which so far I have enjoyed.

So it's up to you. If the support is overwhelming for me to leave, no problem.

Please leave your comments directly in my mail box so I don't miss a thing.

Regardless, I hope you all enjoy the footy season.

Cheers
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Tipping Comp - Token Tipster "So they say"

Post by King-Eliagh »

Hey aceup, you posted this one down in the forum site issues pages too.

Are you a LEague fan?

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Aceup1111
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Aceup1111 »

Hey King. Mate League, AFL, Horse Racing, Motor racing, tennis etc. I love it all. As long as it's competitive. What about you?
The feedback has been awesome. I really appreciate the positveness from the people on here. I think I'll be sticking around for some time. I have good vibes about this site.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yeah pretty much the same, apart from the motor racing, never could get into that. Yeah its a tops site, you should call a few mates onto the forums too.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?