Post by danos »

sudden death footy for the cowgirls and thats the best they could do
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Brett stewart shouldnt have been on the field. what a fukkin hoax. and danos dont you forget your name is pissant until you prove yourself mister 18 poster/i only post for the money footy comp tipper

:^o [-X

so next time you post i expect you to begin with, or have the signature "i am a pissant and am only posting for beaussies cash"...

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by kaskill »

Manly are scum i think storm or westys can knock them off!
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by MarkZZZ »

I would have to say I was more impressed with the Broncos win over the Warriors. These two teams played a one pointer not that long ago and the Broncos have stepped up and are playing good finals football. Hard to tell with that Tigers mob, beating the Dragons was a good come from behind win but think the Dragons contributed a lot to their own loss. I don't think there will be too much to take from the Storm V Nights game I expect the storm to win and win well.
Scorger Man
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Richmond Tigers

Post by Scorger Man »

Matai - Shits me to tears, I put him up there with Ennis when it comes to wankers :evil:
Lyons - Is the equivelant of the Talking Footy 10 poster, just does enough to be legit :roll:
Watnough - One of the biggest sooks out there, I'd put him up there Anasta :-({|=
Stewart (Brett) - Lost some respect for him when he played the 'poor me - badly treated' card to the NRL after his sexual assualt dilemma. Lost all respect for him when he used the "it's my brother" excuse for gang banging Adam Blair :/;

But the biggest annoyance to the game from Manly are their supporters....a bigger bunch of sooks, whingers, cry babies I have not , nor do I want to meet :rock:
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

Agreed markzzz i forgot to mention the broncos! They are looking good
danos
Team:

Post by danos »

and the tigers who can only win games on the back of forward passes or a knock on they will only get as far as melbourne anyway then well see whos sooking.. go warriors!!
Scorger Man
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Richmond Tigers

Post by Scorger Man »

Broncos look the goods I reckon too, can't wait to see Tigers play them in the GF :wink: