Scorger Man
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Richmond Tigers
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

WTF SGI

Post by Scorger Man »

Show some respect will you St. George players for one of the bests coaches in the games history.

Bar Jack Gibson, Wayne Bennett is 'the' stand out coach in Australian Rugby League history and although moving on to take on another challenge, does not deserve to be treated like this by the players he installed the faith and confidence into to make rep duties.

The St George Illawarra players group have lost all passion, ability and desire to win anymore which was obvious in Jamie Sowards inability to have any real impact on the game against the lowly roosters who had enough issues on their plate this week.

Yes i'm pissy I now haven't got a 7 from 7 at this point of the round because of the Saints inconcievable demise and I should be happy that the Tigers will hopefully go in front of them next week as the play the NRL heavy weights Storm and we play the Eels (soz KE) but really I feel for the champion coach who, since is leaving, players have now decided to down tools :evil:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yeah the Eels should go down agains the tigers this week after another close loss last week their hearts wont be in it this round. It could be a walloping again actually.

I'm with you on the showing some respect to the legend coach but have to say I hate the stgeorge team and think it would be just like them to let down a legend. Yeah they can play all professional like a machine and not make a mistake for two years but deep down they never had ticker and heart did they. Bunch of robots. Bennett should leave them now.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?