Scorger Man
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Richmond Tigers
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Are the Tigers the Real Deal?

Post by Scorger Man »

I personally think we are and coming good at the right end of the season but would like to have your thoughts on it.

Next weekend will be the real test against Waynes mob........
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Actually havent watched them for months scorger. They havent had many fta games have they?

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

The Tigers hanen't got that tough a run into the finals they have the Dragons next week and then the Panthers, Eels Titans and finally the Sharks. They should go into the finals with a bit of a winning streak but against poorly performing teams. They will probably be in the finals but I wouldn't expect them to go too far. With the Tigers they need Benji to be playing well week after week. Time will tell.
Scorger Man
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Richmond Tigers

Post by Scorger Man »

WTF??? Whats doing dragqueens??? I have respect for your departing coach but that is just embarassing and quite disrespectful to such a legend coach.....is there a team revolt on aka the bounty mutiny???

On the original note of the tigers, I wouldn't write off the teams we're yet to play, we'll beat the good ones but the games we should win, we seem to find ways to lose them.

I just hope the squad knows we are heading into finals territory in the style of last year and 2005
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I didnt expect the tigers to take down manly. But was happy with the result anyway.

And the dragons, well I liked that result too. Go those bunnies! How good was Sandow? Off to the Eels next year :D

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?