King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Bets of the Week

Post by King-Eliagh »

G'day folks :wink:

This thread is to place your League sporting bets that you think are sure fire winners at decent odds. If you have one place it in sometime prior to the game so others can comment or even take the punt themselves.

:cheers:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I'm thinking souths as an upset to beat brisbane this week. Havent got the odds yet but they should be fairly decent.

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

And thinking the tigers right now at half time are $4, well worth a bet against those crumby lapdogs who are only up 6 nil.

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

G'day folks,

I see this thread hasnt really taken off but I'll do a community service and put my hot tip in.

Tonight get oyur money on the Eels folks. Our boys hate the storm after they cheated and took our premiership off us a few years back. The games at home and the Eels are pissed off they lost last week in another close match.

They're something like 3.05 to win. I'll have my bucks on em and I suggest you do too :D

xman wrote:
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by MarkZZZ »

Sorry I will keep my money safe, I can't see the eels getting within 13 of the Storm tonight.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Dear Members,

I would usually apologise here but that fucked up referee stole the show tonight. And I would usually never blame a ref but that wanker needs to be rubbed back to reffing the under 6's. He was shite to both sides but gifted the storm a try late in the second half. Anyone who watched the game will know what I mean. One of the biggest refereeing shephards I've ever seen on our fullback who would have got to the ball first in the in goal. He was ridiculously out of position and cost us the game!

Mark you were a long way off, it was a very close one in the end. The Eels were up 18 - 0 with 25 to go and should have taken the points. I think its their fitness which is letting them down....that and bad luck, the last few weeks have been tragic and the whole year we've gone down in almost every close game.

xman wrote:
Scorger Man
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Richmond Tigers

Post by Scorger Man »

Sorry should of let youse all know but it was a last minute thing on Friday Arvo.

Threw a fiddy on Wests Tigers for <12.5 (ACTTAB) against the Dragons paying $3.75.

A return of $187.50, nice little earner =D>

Treated myself to a Tigers steering wheel cover to go with the matching seat covers :cool:
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

Gotta give that to you K-E they did put up a better performance than I expected.

You look at the week before and the Storm give Brisbane a fair dust up, I don't rate Parra at the same level as Brisbane so logic would have thought an easy win for the Storm.

I guess that's what make our comp interesting the unpredictability where any team can beat any other team in the comp on their day.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yeah well I actually rate the eels as a side that can play top level footy this season. But they seem to not be able to finish sides off. Some immaturity, and a lack in fitness perhaps. but with the monday I knew they'd give melbourne a go. I think the monday night atmosphere is diff to the weekends and some of the better sides can drop there guard. Add to that the eels hatred of them and the eels home game and I thought it was worth a tip...then came the referee!

Nice tippin scorger! A solid little earner there. And the tigers are lookin the goods now. Doubt there'll be many good odds for them from here on in.

xman wrote: