Scorger Man
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Richmond Tigers
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Eels get their man

Post by Scorger Man »

So the big signing of the week is the Eels have secured lil' Sandow for 2012. I think it's a smart move from the wadzdamatta eels. :idea:

He's a tough little player who is hard to pin down, specially for the big forwards and he's not afraid to have a go. Only concern is how long his frame can put up with the constent battering.

Eels are rueing the missed opportunity of Yow Yeh who makes his test debut in a couple of sleeps so I think they will be trying to turn around their misfortunes with the purchase of this young Alfy like queenslander.

Good luck Chris, all the way young fulla, wishing you the best on your new direction :thumbleft:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ahh yes. This Eels fan didnt miss this! Bloody great and about time we got a decent halfback. Best signing the Eels have made in atleast a decade. He's been in scintillating form too. Great kicking and running game, good footy head and the hardest halfback I've seen running around.

Missed what russ crowe said about him but if souths werent paying enough money for him they deserve to lose him.

Can't wait to see him in the Blue and Gold!

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?