Rugby League news and discussion.
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by MarkZZZ »

Well the doggies got up in another thrilling golden point finish. I had tipped the eels so 1 from 2 so far this weekedend and so many of the games could go either way. Interesting weekend.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Bloody pathetic! How can we go down to these fukkers again, and after being ahead and in normal and in a good position in extra time.

I guess I have to admit it but this team needs some growing yet and I think it is most needed in leadership within the halves. I hope when sandow comes in he might be able to lead them round the park with some conviction. Only time will tell.

Bad night for the eels.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Bloody pathetic! How can we go down to these fukkers again, and after being ahead and in normal and in a good position in extra time.

I guess I have to admit it but this team needs some growing yet and I think it is most needed in leadership within the halves. I hope when sandow comes in he might be able to lead them round the park with some conviction. Only time will tell.

Bad night for the eels.
E .. Hayne stuffed up by trying to kick a field goal .. while being under pressure 10m in from the western touch line & 40 out at the end of the first set after the break in extra time
the kick was rubbish & went 20m to the centre of the field
he needed to knock into the corner & then Parra could of jammed in .. in D
Dogs bring that crap kick back easily & kick the winning FG at the end of that set
game over ...
tactically the Dogs outdid them in extra time ... they had 3 shots to 1
thats the indicator right there
tpsize
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by tpsize »

AND the Eels lose another game by one poiint. Are they unlucky or just don't like to win. Not a good start for me for this round.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yep that's what I thought too Raider. Hayne has to make his game more mature to become a superstar. The guy has more belief in his own ability than he does game sense. Great to have confidence but this is an imbalance that he needs to sort out. He's still pretty young but hopefully he does this soon.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
danos
Team:

Post by danos »

im gona take this tipping out just like manly winning the nrl
tpsize
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by tpsize »

You're confident. If I get close to third place I'll be happy. Won't make much ground this week as tipped the Rabbitohs and Sharks.