Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Post by Raiderdave »

Knights V Souths is the game of the week

to decide 8th.. its the finals a week early
while they'll probably both just be cannon fodder for the Storm the following week

this is going to be one heck of a clash
30K plus tipped for Ausgrid Stadium

should be a belter :wink:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Raider is right KE. Knights vs Rabbits looks the better game with more at stake. With this in mind, I have updated the match of the round to Newcastle vs South Sydney.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Jesus Christ Beaussie! You cant go changing the game of the week willy nilly! People make strategies based on the match of the round.

Whether Raider is right or not you have shown poor leadership [-X

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by MarkZZZ »

Surprising to hear that you would change who you would think would win based on if there is a bonus point attached. I would think that you would be picking who you would think would win irrespective of if there was a bonus point attached. Having said that I thought the Knights where a sure thing against the Bunnies so happy to accept that extra point in lieu of the risk of picking the Eels only to see them go down in golden point again.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

^^^ What he said. :wink:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

MarkZZZ wrote:
Surprising to hear that you would change who you would think would win based on if there is a bonus point attached. I would think that you would be picking who you would think would win irrespective of if there was a bonus point attached. Having said that I thought the Knights where a sure thing against the Bunnies so happy to accept that extra point in lieu of the risk of picking the Eels only to see them go down in golden point again.
This is not surprising coming from the man who has lead the comp all season long. Mark I think your vision here is narrow. People who are trying to catch up will no doubt look into tipping upsets in an attempt to reign in the leader. The bonus point game is the best chance to make up two points on the leader and therefore people who are behind will obviously think about tipping an upset in this match. Beaussies changing of the MOTR was a poor move and he should be scolded for it.

Btw those Eels were a surer thing than the knights! Nice way to finish the season. :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?