Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Beaussies 'Game of the Week'

Post by King-Eliagh »

:shock: :sick: :puke:

#-o

I simply cannot understand Beaussie's decision making process for the round of the week in the Rugby League tipping competition.

This week it's Manly and Souths for crying out loud. Does anyone agree with this?? I for one can't believe it.

Beaussie where are you coming up with these decisions??? :drunk: And can you please list for all to see your 'Games of the Week' for the first 3 rounds?

I think it's very clear Beaussie needs advice from people who follow League. I tried this week offering the Wests Tigers - Sydney Roosters matchup

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by kaskill »

now what happens if you tip the losing team for the souths V manly game? #-o that would be quite :oops:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I'm hoping beaussie tips the loser :lol:

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

I would have thought based on current form, ladder positions and Channel 9's decision to choose this game as the FNF game, it's obvious Souths vs Manly is the match of the round? :?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Sheezus. Gus Gould called it the game of the year and I guess i cant disagree.

Still though, I think this was luck beaussie and you still need lots of help picking the games of the week.

xman wrote:
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by MarkZZZ »

Sorry K-E I have to agree with Beau on this weeks one. I changed my mind about 5 times through the week before settling on the bunnies. It was a good game and was still anyones with less than 5 to go. Luckily they got up. Now can the Broncos get up for me tonight as well?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

MarkZZZ wrote:
Sorry K-E I have to agree with Beau on this weeks one. I changed my mind about 5 times through the week before settling on the bunnies. It was a good game and was still anyones with less than 5 to go. Luckily they got up. Now can the Broncos get up for me tonight as well?
Cheers MarkZZZ. Great game in the end too. :thumbleft:

I almost changed my tip before the game too. Damn.
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

Oh dear it would seem the king E has gone for manly in such an easy 2 pointer game of the week :lol: thats kinda funny!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Kaskill i never said it was an "easy two pointer", i stated it wasnt the game of the week. Manly were clear favourites. On their previous form they have been playing much more solid footy than the bunnies. The bunnies are good but flashy and havent shown good defence this season so far. They almost threw the game away letting manly score 3 tries in the last 10mins. So it was a 'good' matchup and the game turned out to be a ripper. But on the background alone i still defend that it should not have been picked as the game of the week.

Apparently the tigers are gunna come out and aim to give some 'payback' to the roosters for last years semifinal defeat. I cant wait and still think this match should've been the game of the week.

Of course beaussie is oblivious to all this background, he very rarely watches the league and im sure he didnt even watch the bunnies sea eagles matchup on friday, his own picked 'game of the week'. :roll:

Smell it kaskill, MarkZZZ and beaussie [-X

Smell it :afro:

xman wrote:
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by MarkZZZ »

So now that the Roosters and Tigers result is in, which was the better game? I never thought that the Tigers would get close, they had too many top players out to give the Roosters a run for their money.

May be a good idea to just make the Match Of The Round (MOTR) the first Friday night game on NINE and leave it at that. We could probably debate which game should be MOTR every week and not agree.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Sydney Roosters 24
Wests Tigers 6

#-o

Went with Dragons vs Bulldogs this week for match of the round. What do others think?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The better game was definitely the bunnies/sea eagles this weekend.

It looks like another tough tipping round next weekend with many possible games of the week but I have to agree with beaussie's suggestion for the first time.

Even so MarkZZZ puts up a credible idea of simply leaving it to the friday night games...? Then we would not have to argue...although I do like giving it to those who make mistakes or dont agree :)

What you reckon beaussie?

I have no probs with Beaussie's MOTR's in the aussie rules.

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Personally not a fan of just going with one of the Friday night games as I don't always think that is the best match of the round. What do others think?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I agree, but, definitely with the league comp, it should be on the condition that you listen up to your members/minions advice beaussie :idea:

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

More than happy for members to suggest the game of the round. So, with that said, what do members think for next week?