what a joke Sonny Bill Williams is

Rugby League news and discussion.
David.C-Mighty Manly 1st
Team: Manly Sea-Eagles Carlton Blues
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

what a joke Sonny Bill Williams is

Post by David.C-Mighty Manly 1st »

What a joke Sonny Bill Williams is, let's start with he complains about not being able to play State Of Origin for godsakes his a Kiwi therefore does not qualify although Karmichael Hunt is the same so not sure why he can, is wrong. I know it has someting to do with heritage and birthplace.
Next he signs up with the Footyshow for a competition for kids training, hope he at least fulfil this etc. which he leaves the country to get out of.

The BIG PICTURE and most importantly deserts his fans the supporters of the Doggies, his teammates the team/club who gave him everything he has today. The Doggies stuck by him with all the descretions the crap he got into.

Sorry Sonny not a good idea, sadly for the game, his such a talent yes money is great to have but loyalty is much better. i am not a Doggies supporter but a Mighty Manly Sea-Eagles one who is most disappointed for the game and the Doggies club. Any Thoughts.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Very disappointing actions by SBW in his treatment of his club and the fans. I wonder if legal action by the Bulldogs in the Supreme Court will be effective now that he is in France.
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

good on ya SBW go for it mate!
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

Disapointing and not a great example to our youth in fullfilling your obligations
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by MarkZZZ »

Makes you wonder what is the value of a written contract. People sign contracts then walk away from them as though there is no obligation when they get some better offer.
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

mmm the interesting debate on the foory show made me rehthink about how the fat cats are really exploiting these players ... the sstem needs to be reviewed more coz the corporate sector are making more than the players
dogmaniac
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by dogmaniac »

thats what happens when nasser and mundine get in your head, fricken loser sbw
Bulldogs: new breed , new title!!!!