Rugby League news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Sonny Bill in France to play Union

Post by Beaussie »

What do League fans think. Very disappointing for the Bulldogs and their fans to have a player just walk out and jump on a plane to France without letting them know. Are the flood gates opening?

Will the NRL be able to stop SBW playing Union in France? Interesting and spot on what Gallop had to say about League and Union having common interests when it comes to enforcing player contracts. Will the International Rugby Borad back the NRL?
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Grim Reaper »

They got to stop these islanders coming here and destroying the great competion called the nrl. These islander players are nothing but trouble!
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

talk about stereotyping ??? What about Lyons ??? and he is now playing for Manly now .... I am disapointed as I rated him as a player but hope this shakes up the industry coz its a disgrace atm with the number of scandals over recent years
Macarthur Saints
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by Macarthur Saints »

Money Bill Williams says it all..

Guys like him may be the most talented freaks in the game but the game doesn't need money hungry guys like him who think blackmail is a way to get more money for playing a game..

Bye bye sonny, you let down a club that gave you so much..

Rsole..
Supporting Junior League
"Macarthur Saints JRLFC"
http://www.sportingpulse.com/club_info. ... -19706-0-0
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

I dont agree the greedy ones are the bosses and corporate sector who take toooooooooooooooo much of the pie before the players even get a whiff ... and the corporate dudes probably get super and lsl I bet Menzies has to leve his club because of the system atm #-o