Rugby League news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

How good are the Roosters?

Post by Beaussie »

Looking very impressive so far after downing the Storm last week and absolutely smashing the Bulldogs last night. Anasta is star. Can they win the premiership in 08? Me thinks so. :thumbleft:
David.C-Mighty Manly 1st
Team: Manly Sea-Eagles Carlton Blues
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by David.C-Mighty Manly 1st »

hey Beaussie

Roosters are going well and they should considerring they have half the Doggies team and firepower but credit due where it is due. I have a theory not to take any gloss from the Roosters did they really try in season 2007 knowing the big picture ahead. That being their 100th year in the comp and this being the Centenary year seems obvious they were going to have a shot of winning the 2008 competition. Still a lot of work ahead yet though good luck to them playing well.

Go The Sea-Eagles 4 Me
Last edited by David.C-Mighty Manly 1st on Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scorger Man
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Richmond Tigers

Post by Scorger Man »

See how they go this week and I think that would be a good indicator on how they will go in 2008. They will be missing 2 big names (Minichello and Mason) which could affect their confidence and one bloke out for getting on the grog, Shillington - it may just be one too many for the Panthers who will have the confidence of a couple of wins (although they will have a few under injury clouds as well). It's on out at Penrith though and you know how those loyal Penrith mob love the Roosters for taking their Freddie away!!
eddiebrigdem
Team:

Post by eddiebrigdem »

yes the rooster are on a high but the true test will come at the depht of there player roster when players are injuryed :|
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

I would say that the North Adelaide Roosters are going along nicely under the coaching of Andrew Jarman!
Macarthur Saints
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Macarthur Saints »

The Mighty Red V will once again shine more gallantly than the medals on the chest of our ANZAC heroes..

Come on Dragons, stand up strong...
Supporting Junior League
"Macarthur Saints JRLFC"
http://www.sportingpulse.com/club_info. ... -19706-0-0
Brizdaz
Team:

Post by Brizdaz »

They look like plucking losers now that the Raiders have ripped their feathers off. #-o
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

:mrgreen: and I wanted the Roosers to win this weekend for a change as my teams chances continue to look grim :(