Tipping Comp all time low and Josh Perry

Rugby League news and discussion.
David.C-Mighty Manly 1st
Team: Manly Sea-Eagles Carlton Blues
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Tipping Comp all time low and Josh Perry

Post by David.C-Mighty Manly 1st »

:roll: Hey any one get a BIG Duck Egg O like me in the NRL Tipping Competition? first time ever i got a BIG FAT Zero, what a shocker.

All the tipping comps i have won compare nothing to this, should have listened to my brain not my heart or so called stupid footy experts, i usually do my own thing. As Kelly Clarkson says Never Again. The :( bit is my team the Mighty Manly Sea-Eagles are going hopeless at the moment.

Y oh Y did we buy Josh Perry i was dead against it from the start i knew he would costs a games and just happened to be against the team he left.

Any Ways always next week.
David.C-Mighty Manly 1st
Mystery Punter
Team:

Post by Mystery Punter »

your right, josh perry is too much of a good buy for the o so shitty manly eagles.

mind you, in saying that it seems manly do like a knight or two. especially in regards to the front men such as ben kenndy n now perry.
eddiebrigdem
Team:

Post by eddiebrigdem »

being a knight supporter i was not sad 2 see him go ps thanks 4 headbutt and the 2comp points
eddiebrigdem
Team:

Post by eddiebrigdem »

to mystery punter how can u put josh perry in the same sentence as 1 of leagues most feared forwards in past 10 years =P~
Mystery Punter
Team:

Post by Mystery Punter »

well your right, perry's nothing like kennedy.
however in saying that, perry did provide newcastle with years of strong performances.

so he is due to receive some positive credit.
David.C-Mighty Manly 1st

Mate grow a brain mystery punter you know crap about footy.
Mystery Punter
Team:

Post by Mystery Punter »

hang on there mr manly 1st, your the one that supports manly and got 0 last week. so i dont know what you are talking about.

i was just trying to be nice and say something postive about manly, however you nastyness has once agian showed why manly is the worst hated team going around.

but its ok,, because all i need to do is think about a wonderful day in 1997 where a very sexy looking newcastle knights came from behind to win a very special game. you might remember it, as it was the grandfinal. if not let me give you a hand.

ok, in the last 30 seconds andrew johns picks the ball up from dummy halve, steps the dickhead hoppa and passes to albert to score under the post and win the game.

oh and to mention it again cos it brings a smile to my face. your the one who got 0 last week. therefore you need to grow a brain as you know shit all about footy. have a good weekend
Scorger Man
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Richmond Tigers

Post by Scorger Man »

Come on now boys, it's only early in the season, there is going to be plenty more to agro about if history has anything to repeat. I do enjoy the feistiness though, it reminds me of the Chief v Spud, Chief v Hoppa clashes.

Actually without deleting what I have said, more of it boys, get into it, maybe discussing who took the most drugs between Craig Field and Andrew Johns could be a good debate too..... :lol:
David.C-Mighty Manly 1st

Well Dickhead Mystery Punter i can assure you, i know more then you because i bet i have won more tipping comps then you and that is a definate. By the way Newcastle might have won but we all know why that was, oh that's right i remember they call them the Narcotics Knights.
Here is an example Adam Macdrugs if i recall an the other dude Wayne unsure of his surname must be the drugs he was on forgot his own name. Oh then there is the biggest Drugo of the all Mr A.Johns no wonder they won not too mention it was rigged for the Narcotic Knights to win cause they had a earthquake or something like that if i recall they needed the cash to help the town yes thats it. If the place is that good why is Their Captain getting out haha.
Mystery Punter
Team:

Post by Mystery Punter »

ok david im taking that your an old fart as you have mentioned u have won more comps than i can imagine.
anyway scorger man is right, we will have many more games and rounds to argue and bitch slap about, which im hoping we will cos it seems we share a very special bond. dont u think?

it doesnt matter how many knights players have taken drugs cos all i need to do is bring mr hoppa thumb fuker up and the many other dirty dirty dirty manly players over the many years.

however i would like to formally stat that cliffy lyons is the only good player to have played for manly
Macarthur Saints
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Macarthur Saints »

When you look at the geographical location of Manly and newcastle you would expect alot of players to go from these 2 clubs. It's not about poaching players from the 1 club it's all about close to home for alot of family orientated players.

I'm actually enjoying this sledgefest.. =D>

You cannot say that because david got zero in 1 week means he knows crap about football, look at all of the other celebrity tippers who got zip..
Supporting Junior League
"Macarthur Saints JRLFC"
http://www.sportingpulse.com/club_info. ... -19706-0-0
Shonkster
Team:

Post by Shonkster »

Take heart mate.

Gould said his two grand finalist teams were someone and Manly.

That comes from a traditional Manly hater.

Best of luck anyway.

Shonkster.