International board = dysfunctional

Football development and expansion overseas. Which code is the biggest? Fight it out in here.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

International board = dysfunctional

Post by King-Eliagh »

Dear oh me this place is dysfunctional. I think something needs to be done as its really not working in here.

Cos has posted 48 of the 63 or well over 70% of threads and combined all 48 of these threads only barely have more pages to them than parraeels 1 thread which covers all international topics between the codes.

The figures tell the story in this one folks. Lets take parras thread back as a sticky in the fightclub and scrap all the rest of the threads.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels
Been liked: 0

Re: International board = dysfunctional

Post by eelofwest »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Dear oh me this place is dysfunctional. I think something needs to be done as its really not working in here.

Cos has posted 48 of the 63 or well over 70% of threads and combined all 48 of these threads only barely have more pages to them than parraeels 1 thread which covers all international topics between the codes.

The figures tell the story in this one folks. Lets take parras thread back as a sticky in the fightclub and scrap all the rest of the threads.
Totally agree, parra handed these guys an ass wooping on that thread :lol: :lol: