Barry Hall Reported

Australian Football news and discussion.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:
big tommy wrote:
He's think about it and will get back to you 10 minutes after the tribunal's decision :lol: :lol: :lol:
HUH???? You're supposedly a teacher too aren't you? What a sad state of affairs our education system finds itself in.
No, Big Tommy is not a teacher. I am, though.

Your mind is muddled at the minute!
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

Well I do teach - like the lesson I have given you here today in ethics and good sense!

I remember Beaussie when you used to have a go at EA for hanging shit on incorrectly spelt posts rather than the substance of them - how things in life go a full circle!!!
The Mighty Lions will Come Back to Life in 2006
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Ethics and good sense. You don't know the definition of either. Go on quick, grab the dictionary. Oh and Tommy, I'm still waiting to see how you've somehow been hard done by with the tipping comp. Show us a link to the reports that proves you've been dudded. Either put up or shut up.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

The barry hall 'punch' is more evidence of what a soft game its turning into. It seems the likes of croc and bt support this bullshit. Allow me to elaborate further. That 'caress' wouldnt have hurt a pussy cat. Yet the player goes down like a sack of shit. I've seen worse in soccer and not even a yellow card was given, infact soccer is more likely to give a penalty for the acting that takes place.

The afl has changed so much since the eighties, it just disgusts me. It no longer deserves to be called a contact sport for men if you arent allowed to use your arms to make a soft bump. I've also seen worse in basketball and again no suspension and that is considered a non contact sport.

For fuck sake what is wrong with the afl? And yet you get supporters complaining about so called dumb leaguies calling the game gayfl. Deary deary me, no wonder the players are turning into a bunch of bloody cry babies, they're not men playing a mans game!

Thank god for grass roots afl. Watched the gf out here the other day and there was plenty of rough stuff, just made for a great spectacle, and a good hard passionate game. Definitely not a game for big softies, whistle happy umps, or the protective mummy's that are making these ridiculous decisions and rules for this supposed contact sport.

Croc and bt perhaps you guys are following the wrong sport if you respect these decisions? Or perhaps you are following the right one if you want to watch a bunch of soft cats run around an oval? In any case i think you're better off watching badminton on your weekends if you believe that was a punch.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Glasgow Celtic
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Re: Barry Hall Reported

Post by Glasgow Celtic »

Beaussie wrote:
Just heard on the news update that Baz has been cited. What a f****** joke. A tummy tap results in a tribunal appearance. Footy is getting so weak.
tummy tap? you blind or something? more than a tummy tap.

afl is uncivillised bout time law and order was bought in.
Footy is getting so weak
so tell me, if a tummp tap is weak, what is strong?
the english monarchy are good for only one thing, TARGET PRACTICE!

Image Image
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

If you consider that tap to the guts something more, well, I'm now beginning to appreciate why you love soccer so much. :roll:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie - you study law don't you??

What's the definition of assault? Does the Criminal Code or Statute Law in NSW have any mention or reference of a "tummy tap" as an offence?

Stop using this stupid term - "tummy tap."

I'm wondering if Hall gave you one of similar force in your ample bread basket whether you'd fall like the bag of shite you are or whether you would come to his defence? I'd back the former!! =D>
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Good grief, now your likening the incident to assault. You're a fucking fruitcake. #-o

I'd play on if I was Maguire, nothing in it. You no doubt would go down like a sack of shit pleading for a free kick. Fucking skirt.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

After it was clear no free kick was going to be awarded McGuire still took nearly a minute to compose himself and get up.

What does that suggest to you?

To me it says that it [the punch] hurt him.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Didn't seem to bother him seconds afterwards when he was in Barry's face acting like a pork chop.

To me it says the [tummy tap] as we all know didn't hurt.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:
Didn't seem to bother him seconds afterwards when he was in Barry's face acting like a pork chop.

To me it says the [tummy tap] as we all know didn't hurt.
Beaussie, stop lying. You know and everyone knows that his physical response [which did not include any punches!] occurred well over a minute after Hall's punch. Stop telling porkies. Go back to the video of the game and time it.

Liar!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Clearly he was just faking in the hope of getting a free kick. Footy would be better off without diving pussies like Maguire making the game look soft.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

You're not reading very well are you? Tell me, how many frees can you recall in AFL being awarded more than a minute after the incident?

I was clear that no free was going to be awarded 5 seconds after the incident. Why then, knowing he couldn't milk a free [if he was indeed faking it!] would he remain kneeling and in apparent pain for the next 50 seconds or so if he wasn't injured?

Why would he do it and not mark up to his opponent? Your argument defies logic and common sense!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

It was softer than a tummy tap beaussie you fucking numbskull! And croc you really are a pussy mate. Seriously you think the softest things are hardcore in afl. Unless you're just stirring beaussie?

I tell you what though im beginning to like league more and more after watching some of the debacles this season, sometimes i feel im watching a bunch of pathetic broadway girls. I hear home and away have scouts at afl matches nowadays hoping to poach a big fucking girl to be the next pippa :lol: So far akermanis is looking the goods!

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
I was clear that no free was going to be awarded 5 seconds after the incident. Why then, knowing he couldn't milk a free [if he was indeed faking it!] would he remain kneeling and in apparent pain for the next 50 seconds or so if he wasn't injured?
Because he is a skirt like you and shouldn't even be on a footy field. Mixed netball would be more Maguire's type of game.