AFL racism crisis - where is beatup and bummy??

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Re: AFL racism crisis - where is beatup and bummy??

Post by TLPG »

No you are making a fool of yourself - Newcastle is racist. Admit it. Hawthorn are too. And so too many others. Got it?
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

TLPG wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:00 pm
No you are making a fool of yourself - Newcastle is racist. Admit it. Hawthorn are too. And so too many others. Got it?
Ok pal, I'll take the bait. Please explain what happened at Newcastle and why it is racist. I will then compare it to what happened at Hawthorn. Righto, away ya go pal!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Terry wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:59 am
TLPG wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:00 pm
Ok pal, I'll take the bait. Please explain what happened at Newcastle and why it is racist. I will then compare it to what happened at Hawthorn. Righto, away ya go pal!!!
tez you’re talking to someone who doesn’t live in the real world .
This is his quote on the Hawthorn thread

But ANY racism is bad. The degree doesn't matter - and that's why I referenced Newcastle. It is not exclusively an AFL problem. It is everyone's problem. The focus must be on racism. If we focus on the AFL in this case, it is NOT going to fix the problem.

Lol the degree of racism doesn’t matter
Jesus h fuck
So according to this idiot lynching a man because of his colour is the same as calling them the N word.
No difference it’s all racism 🤣🤣🤣
These users liked the author AFLcrap1 for the post:
Terry (Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:13 am)
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
WookieReturns
Captain
Captain
Team: Carlton
Been liked: 98 times

Post by WookieReturns »

I generally dont come to this section much at all let alone for a serious discussion on things that matter. There is nothing to defend here.

The allegations are abhorrent and not acceptable by any stretch of the imagination and the AFL needs a complete league wide review into recruitment and talent developing processes.

Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

WookieReturns wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:03 pm
I generally dont come to this section much at all let alone for a serious discussion on things that matter. There is nothing to defend here.

The allegations are abhorrent and not acceptable by any stretch of the imagination and the AFL needs a complete league wide review into recruitment and talent developing processes.

Well done bummy. A very measured and sensible response. It would appear you're not a lost cause. Praise the Lord!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Australia's most racist sport has done it again! Sydney's indigenous legend Bobby Franklan was the subject of repeated booing by the cesspit 'fans' of Collingwood during their game in Melbourne on the weekend.

No one could give a reason why the tooth deprived fools of the Magpies were booing other than rampant racism. Yep, the great game of Australian Fumbling has done it again!!!!

Disgusting stuff but not unexpected in this low life game. I mean, what's happened to the Hawthorne racism crisis of last year???? Remember that one folks???? It seems Gilty and his boys chasing the girls around Fumblehouse have made that one disappear. Like everything else in this stinking sewer of a game. It's gone. Forgotten. Hidden. Up in smoke.

Well done Gilty. Well done cover-up boys. Good luck covering up this latest burst of racism. I'm sure you're up to the task.

Disgusting stuff!!!!!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-05-07/ ... /102314950
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

Post by truthbomber »

filthy disgusting klan members from the 1950's & aflol fans

whats the difference ?

thats right , there isn't one [-( [-( [-( [-( [-(
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Hot on the heels of last weeks filthy racism directed at Sydney legend Billy Frankham we now have headlines about the 7 month old investigation into systemic, generational racism at low life club Hawthorn.

Strangely I asked the same question a mere 4 days ago on this very thread. Now it is front page news in Melbon town. I know I have some pull in the media but this is ridiculous!!!! Nevertheless, congratulations to the journalists running off my beautifully directed short ball on the outside !!!!!!!

And the issue: Nothing has happened!!! After 7 months the 'investigation' has stalled!!! It's been buried by gilty and the Cover-up Squad at Fumblehouse. Disappeared. Gone. Finished.

This is AFL 101. You have a problem? Make it go away. Use a compliant media. Dupe the slow thinking, head nodding, brainless clapping fans. (You hearing me beatup and bummy???). Yep its done and dusted. Gone!!!!

Well done gilty. Well done cover-up squad. Well done feeble minded AFL fans. Well done beatup and bummy!!! What a cesspit!!!!

https://todayspaper.heraldsun.com.au/ht ... a1766c59c8
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Typical AFL & media
Nothing to see
Move along .
Those filthy Darkys are making up stories again
Welcome to 1950s white Vicderpia
What a vile disgusting racist sport protected by a compliant media & followed by a head nodding compliant cult fan base .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Terry wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 8:02 am
Hot on the heels of last weeks filthy racism directed at Sydney legend Billy Frankham we now have headlines about the 7 month old investigation into systemic, generational racism at low life club Hawthorn.

Strangely I asked the same question a mere 4 days ago on this very thread. Now it is front page news in Melbon town. I know I have some pull in the media but this is ridiculous!!!! Nevertheless, congratulations to the journalists running off my beautifully directed short ball on the outside !!!!!!!

And the issue: Nothing has happened!!! After 7 months the 'investigation' has stalled!!! It's been buried by gilty and the Cover-up Squad at Fumblehouse. Disappeared. Gone. Finished.

This is AFL 101. You have a problem? Make it go away. Use a compliant media. Dupe the slow thinking, head nodding, brainless clapping fans. (You hearing me beatup and bummy???). Yep its done and dusted. Gone!!!!

Well done gilty. Well done cover-up squad. Well done feeble minded AFL fans. Well done beatup and bummy!!! What a cesspit!!!!

https://todayspaper.heraldsun.com.au/ht ... a1766c59c8

Well folks, it looks like this one is done and dusted. Gilty and the cover-up squad have done a marvellous job!!! Reports today state, ".....the investigation is on the verge of collapse..." The indigenous family at the centre of the investigations have had their fears confirmed of a "whitewash".

Yep, it's over!!!! The indigenous family have now taken civil action because its a more "realistic" option than the "AFL's inquiry". They stated, "...that from the very beginning they didn't trust the AFL". Well whip me with a wet lettuce.......the AFL can't be trusted??????? Who woulda known?

In further truth telling the family stated, ".....if we want something to be truly independent based on civil laws one does not go to the AFL inquiry". Truer words have never been spoken. The AFL as an institution are generational inveterate liars!!!!

And incredibly this happens when the cesspit sport 'celebrates' indigenous round!!!!! Ya can't make this shit up!!!! Surely they should be celebrating 'cover-up round'. Or 'tell a lie' round. Or 'who gives a shit about the truth' round. Seems far more appropriate.

https://todayspaper.dailytelegraph.com. ... 704beff4c4
WookieReturns
Captain
Captain
Team: Carlton
Been liked: 98 times

Post by WookieReturns »

Complaints like this should never be internally handled by leagues or clubs. Should have gone straight to the Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commissioner in Victoria. Especially if they "knew" the AFL couldnt be trusted.
These users liked the author WookieReturns for the post:
Fred (Wed May 31, 2023 9:22 am)
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

WookieReturns wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 8:57 am
Complaints like this should never be internally handled by leagues or clubs. Should have gone straight to the Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commissioner in Victoria. Especially if they "knew" the AFL couldnt be trusted.
Well said bummy. Occasionally you have moments of clarity. Unfortunately they're over very quickly lololol!!!!!

And further: I see in todays Age that Clarkson, Fagan and Burt are about to be 'exonerated' by the omnipotent AFL. Yep, I said 'exonerated'. Nothing to see here. Move right on folks. Gilty and the boyo's say so!!!! Away ya go. Toddle off!!!

Right in the middle of Indigenous Round. Talk about hypocrisy. This mob has no shame. Unfortunately its a compliant media and head nodding dumbarse fans that let 'em get away with this sort of generational cover-up to protect the "game". Appalling behaviour!! But totally expected.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

BREAKING NEWS: Gilty and the cover-up squad have successfully closed down the Hawthorn Racial vilification inquiry. No adverse findings have been found against any person. Yep. No one lolololololololololol!!!! Who saw this coming??? Oh, that's right.................every half intelligent man and his dog lololol!!!

Well done Gilty! Well done cover-up squad. Well done feeble fumble fans!!! No doubt your now nodding in unison and clapping with glee!!! Pathetic dills!!!!
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

Post by truthbomber »

Terry wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:16 pm
BREAKING NEWS: Gilty and the cover-up squad have successfully closed down the Hawthorn Racial vilification inquiry. No adverse findings have been found against any person. Yep. No one lolololololololololol!!!! Who saw this coming??? Oh, that's right.................every half intelligent man and his dog lololol!!!

Well done Gilty! Well done cover-up squad. Well done feeble fumble fans!!! No doubt your now nodding in unison and clapping with glee!!! Pathetic dills!!!!
stinking filthy racists [-( [-( [-( [-( [-(

seig heil you scum [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

So the mob that recently endorsed the Indigenous Voice to parliament has now basically called it's former indigenous players at Hawthorn 'liars'!!!!!!! All class!

Yep, Gilty and the cover-up squad have hung 'em out to dry. Nothing to see here. Move on. Just a misunderstanding. If this is not the case could any of our fumble fans here please explain exactly what has happened? Bummy?? Beatup?? Fwed??? Anyone? Anywhere? Anyhow?

The only good part of this cesspit story is that the indigenous folk involved are now reported to be going to the Human Rights Commission and starting civil litigation to continue their complaints.

Let's see if gilty and the boyos at fumblehouse can shut these one's down. This will be a big test for the cover-up squad.

Stay tuned!!!!!!