The weather at Carrara morning 15th May 2022

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Tasmania

Post by truthbomber »

Fred wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:59 pm
I’ll start a new thread in the fight club for this rubbish. Miss cam you move this weather discussion to there please.

To whatever his name is now - you do realise I was saying the weather was likely not a major factor for the low crowd - but more so it being freo they were playing.
whatever his name is now ? :hmm:

8-[

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

someone help fweddy look for the plot

hes lost it :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

The weather at Carrara morning 15th May 2022

Post by Fred »

We have Truth bomber or whatever he is called himself these days watching on TV stating there was no rain at Metricon on Sunday morning prior to Suns v Freo game and in fact, it was blazing sunshine. I was there and live near there, went out that morning to eat- and it was constant drizzle and rain all morning with occasional short breaks. I walked to the game being dropped off and avoided that rain but it rained soon after prior to the game with the members bar soaked. Wasn’t heavy but rained nonetheless. The first quarter was indeed better weather wise than the others - this is true - but it still rained as is evident if you are watching the tv by rain on the behind the goal camera clearly visable. I did note on the reply a very short period where the sun poked through but this appeared fleeting even on the replay. I have posted on the suns page about crapper saying it was blazing sunshine and dry all morning - someone suggested he get a screen. I will look forward to Leroy coming into this to see if he thought there was no rain Sunday morning.

Anyone else on the Gold Coast who can comment?
Veni, vidi, vici
truthbomber
Banned

Re: The weather at Carrara morning 15th May 2022

Post by truthbomber »

Fred wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:10 pm
We have Truth bomber or whatever he is called himself these days watching on TV stating there was no rain at Metricon on Sunday morning prior to Suns v Freo game and in fact, it was blazing sunshine. I was there and live near there, went out that morning to eat- and it was constant drizzle and rain all morning with occasional short breaks. I walked to the game being dropped off and avoided that rain but it rained soon after prior to the game with the members bar soaked. Wasn’t heavy but rained nonetheless. The first quarter was indeed better weather wise than the others - this is true - but it still rained as is evident if you are watching the tv by rain on the behind the goal camera clearly visable. I did note on the reply a very short period where the sun poked through but this appeared fleeting even on the replay. I have posted on the suns page about crapper saying it was blazing sunshine and dry all morning - someone suggested he get a screen. I will look forward to Leroy coming into this to see if he thought there was no rain Sunday morning.

i see so
the members got soaked eh

but in the next breath

wasn't heavy rain

so they got soaked with light rain then ? :hmm:

8-[

:-k

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

ah fweddy
a rare diamond you are
a complete embarrassment , but you are what you are :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Wasn’t heavy - persistent.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Hoping that works - if so it shows the rain fall at 11:24 am on Sunday - that cloud/rain didn’t move all day - in fact got worse. So there you go !

Didn’t work. How do I post a photo on here?
Veni, vidi, vici
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Team: North Melbourne
Been liked: 119 times

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:18 pm
Fred wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:40 pm
Leroy will tell you that there hasn't been sunshine on the gold coast for a while - feels like it has been raining and overcast forever. Sunday (and Saturday and Friday) were very bleak indeed - it just has not stopped raining.

It was raining before the game - I got there at 12 as got a lift - and had stopped raining then - no sunshine I can assure you - I wore jeans for the first time in a long time - first time ever for a day game - but once in and at the members bar - it started raining and that was at least an hour before the game. The HR lady at work I gave some grief to today cause she didn't go (normally does) due to the weather. I also wouldn't say it was "pissing down" either - certainly not torrential - it has just been this constant drizzle to steady rain for days. In saying that, Freo being the opposition likely accounted for the smallish crowd. Not sure where this "bright sunshine" was for the past 4 days.

Today, I mentioned to the misses that the sun poked an eye out today ever so slightly and yesterday I posted on social media how it seems it has been raining since Christmas lol.
Im watching the highlights ( if there is such a thing in this bumbling game for clowns ) fweddy

sun shining brightly in the footage im seeing
so

don't lie you fumbling scumbag :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
Delusional fool.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Fred wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:49 pm
Hoping that works - if so it shows the rain fall at 11:24 am on Sunday - that cloud/rain didn’t move all day - in fact got worse. So there you go !

:hmm:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:12 am
Fred wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:40 pm
Leroy will tell you that there hasn't been sunshine on the gold coast for a while - feels like it has been raining and overcast forever. Sunday (and Saturday and Friday) were very bleak indeed - it just has not stopped raining.

It was raining before the game - I got there at 12 as got a lift - and had stopped raining then - no sunshine I can assure you - I wore jeans for the first time in a long time - first time ever for a day game - but once in and at the members bar - it started raining and that was at least an hour before the game. The HR lady at work I gave some grief to today cause she didn't go (normally does) due to the weather. I also wouldn't say it was "pissing down" either - certainly not torrential - it has just been this constant drizzle to steady rain for days. In saying that, Freo being the opposition likely accounted for the smallish crowd. Not sure where this "bright sunshine" was for the past 4 days.

Today, I mentioned to the misses that the sun poked an eye out today ever so slightly and yesterday I posted on social media how it seems it has been raining since Christmas lol.
Im watching the highlights ( if there is such a thing in this bumbling game for clowns ) fweddy

so

Delusional fool.
lying scum :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:59 am
Quolls2019 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:12 am

so

Delusional fool.
lying scum :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o
You have no credibility….unless you are right and the live commentators and all media reporting is wrong.
Only in your world, cant argue with the delusional and ignorant and you are the most delusional and ignorant of your lot.
Keep that emoji support coming….
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

Fred wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:32 pm
Okay- it was blazing sunshine as you say for the first quarter. Never rained in the morning or prior to the game. You are correct.
Sarcasm is lost on some, and will be quoted against you.
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:40 am

I understand the facility to insert images is disabled….inconvenient but probably sensible in the context of what some post here.
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Quolls2019 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:31 am

I understand the facility to insert images is disabled….inconvenient but probably sensible in the context of what some post here.
Yes I have the rain map - and the thing never moved all day - hung around as it was trying to move inland however there was a front coming from west keeping it stationary.

Can we get back to Tasmania - I am upset that I got dragged down into the 12 year old childish taunts - so that's on me. Let's get back to Tassie and we can just ignore him - unless he wants to talk and respond like an adult. Unless of course, he is 12 then I am feeling really bad for being drawn into it.

So Tassie is a certain - where they play is the question - I believe they need to pick a base and play all but one or two games from the other. Hobart is my choice.
Veni, vidi, vici
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

Fred wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:50 am
Quolls2019 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:31 am

Yes I have the rain map - and the thing never moved all day - hung around as it was trying to move inland however there was a front coming from west keeping it stationary.

Can we get back to Tasmania - I am upset that I got dragged down into the 12 year old childish taunts - so that's on me. Let's get back to Tassie and we can just ignore him - unless he wants to talk and respond like an adult. Unless of course, he is 12 then I am feeling really bad for being drawn into it.

So Tassie is a certain - where they play is the question - I believe they need to pick a base and play all but one or two games from the other. Hobart is my choice.
I reckon it will be shared as evenly as possible between Hobart and Launceston. Time will tell.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Fred wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:10 pm

I was in Currumbin,

it was overcast pretty much all day with drizzle every now and than, nothing heavy just the occasional drizzle to very light shower..
Saturday was medium to heavy in parts of day and night.
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Hope this works this time : Clearlt raining at 11:24 am and quite heavy too. The comment that it was “blazing sun all morning” is clearly wrong.
Attachments
Rain Mwp at 11:24am 15th May 2022- so the comment that it was “blazing sunshine” all morning was clearly wrong.
Rain Mwp at 11:24am 15th May 2022- so the comment that it was “blazing sunshine” all morning was clearly wrong.
297DBD9A-F530-463A-9AD6-6B6AC4EB480D.jpeg (393.52 KiB) Viewed 1194 times
Veni, vidi, vici