How Easy is it to play AFL??? Very it seems!!!!!!!

Australian Football news and discussion.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: How Easy is it to play AFL??? Very it seems!!!!!!!

Post by Terry »

I'm currently spending a bit of time in boodifoooool Victardia lololol!!!! Just saw on the news that AFL superstar Mason Cox has been naturalised Australian. Good on him. Congrats.

In an interview he just confirmed that before being approached in the US to go to a combine he'd never heard, seen or knew fumbling even existed lololololo!!! Then a short time later.......voila......he's a superstar in the ugly game!!!!

This blokes CV was highlighted by being a training partner at college for........get this......the woman's Basketball side lolololololol.....yep that's right.......the womans team lolololololol!!!!!!

Well done Maso. And I'd like to publicly express my gratitude to the Australian Fumbling League who graciously and courageously give otherwise uncoordinated, hopeless, useless non athletes a chance to .....ummmmm.....actually be an "athlete" lolololololol!!!! In no other sport in the world can the hopeless succeed.

What a "sport" this ugly spectacle is. How easy is it to play AFL. Very it seems lololol!!!!
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Team: North Melbourne
Been liked: 119 times

Post by Quolls2019 »

Terry wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:55 pm
Fred wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:34 am
Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:38 pm

If I use “idiot” as a basis for not replying to NRL posters, I would most likely only have one left on the reply list.
But I know what you mean.
Yes ... good point

Freddo, I fully understand why you and your fumbling mates here are reluctant to engage with me. I mean no one gets excited about being schooled day after day with facts, research and common-sense!!!

It's no good for ones self belief Freddy. So I bare you, or your mates, no ill-will Freddy. I just do my best to educate and inform you.

Have a great day pal!!!!!!!!!!!
Terrybull,
I don't believe Freddy was referring to you, but another NRL poser, ooops forgot the t.
As for your “teaching”, I look at it as sometimes amusing condescending lecturing…but that might be just me.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Quolls2019 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:45 pm
Terry wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:55 pm
Fred wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:34 am

Yes ... good point

Freddo, I fully understand why you and your fumbling mates here are reluctant to engage with me. I mean no one gets excited about being schooled day after day with facts, research and common-sense!!!

It's no good for ones self belief Freddy. So I bare you, or your mates, no ill-will Freddy. I just do my best to educate and inform you.

Have a great day pal!!!!!!!!!!!
Terrybull,
I don't believe Freddy was referring to you, but another NRL poser, ooops forgot the t.
As for your “teaching”, I look at it as sometimes amusing condescending lecturing…but that might be just me.
InEQUOLLity, what has this got to do with my last post pal? Phelpsy is well known here as a silly dill. Harmless but stupid. Well, harmless since he was called out a few years ago for his insidious stupidity. Since then he's pulled his odious head in.

Do better pal. I'm sure you can.