A good young kid under pressure - nothing to see here!!!!!!

Australian Football news and discussion.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

A good young kid under pressure - nothing to see here!!!!!!

Post by Terry »

NRL folk frequently bemoan the treatment the code gets from a feral media. AFL folk scoff at this assertion as they of course would. AFL hush money.....nah!!!!! AFL MOU with Police.......forget it!!!!! I now present exhibit A.

AFL player Lachie HUNTER had a blue with his missus whilst on the piss & in isolation. Got in his car & drove to another house where a fellow player was. Hit four parked cars on the way. Got out of his car and got into the other players car who drove him to yet another players home. Continued on the piss there. Did not report the accident to Police. Here's how the AFL broadcaster reported it:

https://7news.com.au/sport/afl/bulldogs ... l-c-982575

A few takes:

" Hunter went for a drive from his home in Middle Park, where he lives with his fiancee.

Sources believe he had a relatively small amount of alcohol there, but left following a disagreement."

Translation: He was effected by alcohol (probably pissed as a gnat) and had a domestic altercation with his girlfriend (Hush money probably already in play).

Here's a real zinger:

"Hunter is alleged to have collided with the parked cars but did not flee the scene, instead giving his licence details to at least two houses in a pleasant manner."

Incredible. Can ya believe it?? "Did not flee scene". "giving his details.....in a pleasant manner". Could the reporting be any softer???? Pat that 'good young kid' on the head. Exemplary behaviour!!!!! The poor kid just forgot the little detail of reporting it to the Police and remaining there till they arrived. Rookie mistake.

What about thisun:

"Sources say Hunter and Smith are not best mates, explaining the younger teammate’s involvement was a coincidence by virtue of location."

Incredible luck that!!!! His team mate was there by "coincidence". How lucky can a 'good young kid' be!!!! That's gotta be karma!!!!!

And then, "Hunter is alleged to have continued drinking at Gowers’ house, where he later recorded a reading of 0.123 after police arrived."

Well I s'pose a 'good young kid' needs another drink after such bad luck!!!! No doubt he was under the limit when the unfortunate accident occurred!!!!

Oh, and it was the clubs President who said he was a, "good young kid under pressure" when he heard of the unfortunate......ummmmm..........episode!!!

I'll keep an eye on the reporting of this one. I really can't see how fumblehouse can keep the lid on this one. Surely someones gonna call 'em out in Bleak City????
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: A good young kid under pressure - nothing to see here!!!!!!

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
The afl media ....kings of spin .
I'm sure we will have the usual suspects in here ranting about RL to deflect from this .

At least our dirty laundry is aired & rehashed for days when a Rl player does wrong .
No cover ups
No hush money
Trial by media before they even have their day in court .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol I like this bit

Gordon said Hunter “is a good young man” and suggested he was not “dealing at all appropriately with the pressure that a lot of people are under and the circumstances in which we live”.

Lol lol lol

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol the absence of fumblers in here is telling .
Where's Bea tut tuting at behaviour .

Now we have the famous crowd counter ex player & coach Dean Laidley arrested .
It's very interesting that the Vic media are making a bigger deal out of the cop who leaked the photo of Deanne .yes Deanne
Than the fact that he alledgedly has some serious charges against him .
Good old Vicderpia
Protect the image .
Take the focus off AFl

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

The guy has obviously had some mental health issues according to reports ... he hasn’t played at at afl level for years and coached. What do you want people to say? And you making fun of him beggars belief as you are the first to bitch and moan when your issues are brought to the fore. Glass houses much. And So what if he is transgender ? So what if he is gay, bi or polyamourous? Not sure what that has anything to do with the issue. The fact his privacy was violated with the obvious transphobic overtones is bit on. Seriously, you of all people should not be attacking a bloke who is obviously struggling.

What the cop did was disgraceful and deservedly stood down and possibly gaol time.
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 3:59 pm
The guy has obviously had some mental health issues according to reports ... he hasn’t played at at afl level for years and coached. What do you want people to say? And you making fun of him beggars belief as you are the first to bitch and moan when your issues are brought to the fore. Glass houses much. And So what if he is transgender ? So what if he is gay, bi or polyamourous? Not sure what that has anything to do with the issue. The fact his privacy was violated with the obvious transphobic overtones is bit on. Seriously, you of all people should not be attacking a bloke who is obviously struggling.

What the cop did was disgraceful and deservedly stood down and possibly gaol time.
This is a bizarre old story Freddo. The bloke deserves some sympathy as he's clearly got problems. But if you take out what he was wearing when he was arrested he has committed a number of serious offences. He's also apparently been on ice for ages and was locked up a few weeks ago that no one heard about. We'll hear more about his charges at his next court appearance.

I don't think it's any coincidence that when AFL types leave the AFL they all of a sudden come to Police and media attention. The fact they are no longer under the umbrella of hush money, MOU's with the coppers and a compliant media should give folk a clue as to why.

As for the copper.................he'll get the sack for sure........Good!!!!! And your right.......this is not about what the bloke wears or gender issues. But it is sure as hell is about his criminal activity and multiple charges preferred.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Terry wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 5:10 pm
Fred wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 3:59 pm

This is a bizarre old story Freddo. The bloke deserves some sympathy as he's clearly got problems. But if you take out what he was wearing when he was arrested he has committed a number of serious offences. He's also apparently been on ice for ages and was locked up a few weeks ago that no one heard about. We'll hear more about his charges at his next court appearance.

I don't think it's any coincidence that when AFL types leave the AFL they all of a sudden come to Police and media attention. The fact they are no longer under the umbrella of hush money, MOU's with the coppers and a compliant media should give folk a clue as to why.

As for the copper.................he'll get the sack for sure........Good!!!!! And your right.......this is not about what the bloke wears or gender issues. But it is sure as hell is about his criminal activity and multiple charges preferred.

I agree with most there Terry
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

This hunter idiot would be loving his story quietly drifting off into the background thanks to firstly Laidley taking the focus ..only momentarily till the media found another target to take the focus off Laidley .
Look at the cop
Look at the cop

🤣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Well it looks like another good young kid under pressure has escaped scrutiny & will line up in his team this week-end. Jack Steven presented at a Melbourne hospital in the middle of the night, during the lockdown period, with a serious knife wound to his chest.

One would think this would be of interest to the AFL and Vic Police. I mean if a player from another code did this it would be a front and back scandal. The player would be intensely investigated & most probably suspended and fined.

But in good 'ol fumble land the smother of hush money, MOU's with Police, AFL propaganda & cover-up dept swings into gear in double quick time.

The bloke refused to tell the Police or the AFL integrity Unit what actually happened. No one knows how he got a gaping wound in the chest. No one knows why he was out and about, far from home, during isolation. No one knows who he saw or mixed with, or how many people. He basically gave everyone the middle finger!!!!!So that's it. Case closed!!! All you have to do to play is stay mute and Gilty and the boys will make it go away.

His oh sooooo luverly coach Chris Scott said, "he did not think Steven necessarily had to explain the circumstances of what happened to be allowed to play again." Can ya believe that???? Would the media in any other sport in Australia put up with that???? Just go 'ah.......ok......ummm......thanks Chris'. How bewdifooooool is that???????? What a sport!!!!!! Honesty, integrity and ethics are not needed!!! Shhhheeeeesssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/jac ... 54v51.html
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Most Corrupt sport in Aust by a long long way.

🤣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

In another laughable example of good kids under pressure getting a free pass in the AFL Collingwoods Steele Sidebottom has been described by his coach as 'confused & embarrassed' about breaching C19 player protocols. Poor kid!!!!! The coach went on to say he was 'remorseful and contrite'. What a terrible experience for him!!!!!!

It turns out his confusion, embarrassment etc etc was caused by copious amounts of alcohol meaning he couldn't remember what happened. And the kid is ummmmm.........oh yeah.............29 years of age lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!

What he could't remember is that he visited two un-authorised persons whilst on his bender with a team mate. Luckily for the kid it seems Gilty was able to employ the MOU with Vic Police as they found him wandering in the suburb of Williamstown and took him home.................yep .....................took him home.

Of course there has been no word from the cops what the kid was actually doing in his drunken stupor!!!! Silence is golden of course!!!!!! Ya gotta give it to the fumblers........they're good...........very good!!!!!

The kids coach defended him saying, "He hasn't been drinking as regularly [recently]. In conversations with him, he probably hasn't been consuming as much alcohol, and one of the theories is he wasn't able to handle what he consumed at Howey's [Howe] place." Good 'ol Howey eh!!!!! And the poor kid Sidebottom has been wery wery good recently. Poor bugger............deserves a community service award!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well...............all good!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing to see here!!!!! Another good kid (29) under pressure!!!!!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-01/ ... h/12411762
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Terry wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:31 pm
In another laughable example of good kids under pressure getting a free pass in the AFL Collingwoods Steele Sidebottom has been described by his coach as 'confused & embarrassed' about breaching C19 player protocols. Poor kid!!!!! The coach went on to say he was 'remorseful and contrite'. What a terrible experience for him!!!!!!

It turns out his confusion, embarrassment etc etc was caused by copious amounts of alcohol meaning he couldn't remember what happened. And the kid is ummmmm.........oh yeah.............29 years of age lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!

What he could't remember is that he visited two un-authorised persons whilst on his bender with a team mate. Luckily for the kid it seems Gilty was able to employ the MOU with Vic Police as they found him wandering in the suburb of Williamstown and took him home.................yep .....................took him home.

Of course there has been no word from the cops what the kid was actually doing in his drunken stupor!!!! Silence is golden of course!!!!!! Ya gotta give it to the fumblers........they're good...........very good!!!!!

The kids coach defended him saying, "He hasn't been drinking as regularly [recently]. In conversations with him, he probably hasn't been consuming as much alcohol, and one of the theories is he wasn't able to handle what he consumed at Howey's [Howe] place." Good 'ol Howey eh!!!!! And the poor kid Sidebottom has been wery wery good recently. Poor bugger............deserves a community service award!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well...............all good!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing to see here!!!!! Another good kid (29) under pressure!!!!!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-01/ ... h/12411762
Update: A witness has now said this about Sidebottom as Police ummm.........took him home, "I was there, I was visiting my mate and he looked naked and the coppers knew him straight away.’’ Poor bloody kid!!! Probably gave his clothes away to a homeless man!!! And it seems the good 'ol Vic cops didn't ask any questions and just took him home.............as they shoulda done!!!!!!

Coach Buckley described Sidebottom’s actions as out of character.

“This is an event, not a pattern and we’re treating it as such,” he said. Beautifully stated propaganda that!! Good stuff!!!! He further said,

“We’re trying to support Steele through it because his major emotion is embarrassment at the moment.” Of course it is!!! Well done Sides!!! Well done Bucks!!!! Well done Gilty!!!! Well done Vic cops!!!!!!!!!!!!

A text book perfectly executed AFL 101 cover-up!!!! Beautiful to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/ ... ae8d3e4733
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

fascinating. What crime has he committed? What crime did Stevens commit?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Defend
Defend
Defend .
I'll give it to the AFL brainwashing technique .
It seems to be 100% effective.
No matter what .
Defend defend defend .

🤣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:24 pm
fascinating. What crime has he committed? What crime did Stevens commit?
Well ya see pal...........Steven had a knife wound to his chest whilst breaking protocol. Of course he coulda fallen on it while peeling spuds for the local homeless folk. However he refused to tell the coppers or AFL integrity what happened. None of their business of course!! Stories surfaced that he had a blue with his GF. That was quickly snuffed out by the cover-up unit & MOU with the coppers. In the end he was just a good kid under pressure.

It turns out Sidebottom went on a 16 hour bender and hasn't got a clue what happened. Poor chap. Happens to good kids all the time. He was found by Police naked at 7.30am in the morning. The oh so nice coppers drove him home..........a half hour trip. Geez that MOU is a beauty!!!!! They didn't ask him what happened but it's assumed he gave his clothes to more homeless folk. Gem of a bloke Sidey!!!! Yep. Another good kid under pressure.

So yeah pal.......................no problems. Go to the head of the class. Nothing to see. All good. Great kids. Move on. Who's there? What was that????? Na...............forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!!