A good young kid under pressure - nothing to see here!!!!!!

Australian Football news and discussion.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: A good young kid under pressure - nothing to see here!!!!!!

Post by Fred »

Wasn’t the question “what crime was committed”? The long winded response is indicative of difficulties answering a simple question.

And yes.... Terry you are welcome ... a little nugget in there :). I am good to you!
Veni, vidi, vici
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:23 pm
NlolRL wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:24 pm
fascinating. What crime has he committed? What crime did Stevens commit?
Well ya see pal...........Steven had a knife wound to his chest whilst breaking protocol. Of course he coulda fallen on it while peeling spuds for the local homeless folk. However he refused to tell the coppers or AFL integrity what happened. None of their business of course!! Stories surfaced that he had a blue with his GF. That was quickly snuffed out by the cover-up unit & MOU with the coppers. In the end he was just a good kid under pressure.

It turns out Sidebottom went on a 16 hour bender and hasn't got a clue what happened. Poor chap. Happens to good kids all the time. He was found by Police naked at 7.30am in the morning. The oh so nice coppers drove him home..........a half hour trip. Geez that MOU is a beauty!!!!! They didn't ask him what happened but it's assumed he gave his clothes to more homeless folk. Gem of a bloke Sidey!!!! Yep. Another good kid under pressure.

So yeah pal.......................no problems. Go to the head of the class. Nothing to see. All good. Great kids. Move on. Who's there? What was that????? Na...............forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again, what crime did Stevens commit? Is it against the law to get stabbed? Yes, strong rumours he had a domestic with his GF. Anyone lay charges?

As for Sidebottom. Wow, young man gets plastered and get's a ride home in a cop car, stop the press. Real newsworthy this one :mrgreen:
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:19 pm
NlolRL wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:24 pm
fascinating. What crime has he committed? What crime did Stevens commit?
Well ya see pal...........Steven had a knife wound to his chest whilst breaking protocol. Of course he coulda fallen on it while peeling spuds for the local homeless folk. However he refused to tell the coppers or AFL integrity what happened. None of their business of course!! Stories surfaced that he had a blue with his GF. That was quickly snuffed out by the cover-up unit & MOU with the coppers. In the end he was just a good kid under pressure.

It turns out Sidebottom went on a 16 hour bender and hasn't got a clue what happened. Poor chap. Happens to good kids all the time. He was found by Police naked at 7.30am in the morning. The oh so nice coppers drove him home..........a half hour trip. Geez that MOU is a beauty!!!!! They didn't ask him what happened but it's assumed he gave his clothes to more homeless folk. Gem of a bloke Sidey!!!! Yep. Another good kid under pressure.

So yeah pal.......................no problems. Go to the head of the class. Nothing to see. All good. Great kids. Move on. Who's there? What was that????? Na...............forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Again, what crime did Stevens commit? Is it against the law to get stabbed? Yes, strong rumours he had a domestic with his GF. Anyone lay charges?

As for Sidebottom. Wow, young man gets plastered and get's a ride home in a cop car, stop the press. Real newsworthy this one :mrgreen:
Yep. All good pal. Gilty got the cover-up unit on the job and enforced the MOU with Police. Great job!!!!!!!

None are so blind as those who refuse to see!!!! All hail the dear leader lololololololol!!!!!!!!!!! Ya can't make this stuff up!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

so no crimes were committed but you're going off because no charges were laid?

Lol
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:14 am
so no crimes were committed but you're going off because no charges were laid?

Lol
No pal. You don't seem to understand. Which is your natural state lololololol!!!!!!! No one knows what actually happened. Steven refused to tell. And Sidebottom says he can't remember. So one bloke has given the middle finger to the world and the other bloke treats people like idiots (mirror needed for you here pal).

And strangely the coppers and AFL don't seem too concerned. Which of course leads to more enlightened folk bringing up MOU's with police and Gilty's cover-up unit and hush money slush fund.

Get it now pal????? The fix is in. You've been duped. Fumblehouse is treating you like a fool. Hang on..............oh..........forget it lolololololololol!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Maybe they aren't concerned because there were no crimes committed. Sidebottom went on a bender. Stevens was assaulted. Not sure what you're looking for exactly
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:22 pm
Maybe they aren't concerned because there were no crimes committed. Sidebottom went on a bender. Stevens was assaulted. Not sure what you're looking for exactly
I'm sure you're not pal. But I sure as hell know what you're looking for.........and found.............nothing!!!!!! You're a good compliant fumbler lololololol!!!!!!!!!!!! Gilty loves your type pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:45 pm
I'm sure you're not pal. But I sure as hell know what you're looking for.........and found.............nothing!!!!!! You're a good compliant fumbler lololololol!!!!!!!!!!!! Gilty loves your type pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you still can't answer a simple question, what crime was committed
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:24 pm
Terry wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:45 pm
you still can't answer a simple question, what crime was committed
Good on ya pal. Gilty and the boys love your kind of fumble fan. "I know nothing". "I see nothing". "I hear nothing". "Gilty is God". Lolololololololololololololol. Just follow the pack pal. That always works!!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Not everyone is like you. All you want to do is make something out of nothing
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Terry wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:14 am
NlolRL wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:19 pm

Yep. All good pal. Gilty got the cover-up unit on the job and enforced the MOU with Police. Great job!!!!!!!

None are so blind as those who refuse to see!!!! All hail the dear leader lololololololol!!!!!!!!!!! Ya can't make this stuff up!!!!!!
Terry
Lol..more of the same

From AFl.com

COLLINGWOOD star Jordan De Goey has been charged with indecent assault.

The Magpies confirmed on Saturday that the brilliant forward had been charged by Victoria Police of one count of indecent assault relating to an historical incident in 2015.

The club says the incident was investigated by the AFL's integrity department and Victoria Police in 2018 at Collingwood's insistence and no charges were laid.

The out-of-contract Magpies forward, who this week said he wanted to remain with the club beyond 2020, will remain a part of the club's program during the legal process.

So let me get this straight .
It took 3 years to investigate this( prob hoping the victim gave up out of frustration) .
So te AFl investigated lol lol lol ...then calls the police in .
My guess is the convo went like this .
Um we have an incident with a collingthorne player .
We checked things out ..it's all good .
Nothing to see here .wink wink nudge nudge
But to make it look good send some of your Detectives over..if they're collingthorne supporters ..all the better .just like te St killer her detectives who investigated Milne & co on rape charges .
Who also leant on the other detective who was investigating

& posters wonder why we point & laugh at this behaviour..
3 yrs ....lol .& I could be wrong but I bet this incident didn't make the news .
Was buried by GIl & co .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Lol. I read this story and thought ... crapper will know about this before anyone else .... so I check here and ....... poor bugger. Must have made his weekend :).

Anyway... yes will be interesting. Despite our little buddy crapper going on his usual tract (pith his inner circle) seems this has been investigated and reported as it should be. He has been charged and we will wait to see the outcome. Let us let the judicial system run its course. If he is found guilty then He deserves what he gets... if he is innocent ... unfortunetely mud sticks. Be interesting to see how it plays out. I remember a rl player for msnly was accused of sexually assaulting a young teenager ....for suspended I think and turns out the old man put her up to making allegations . Anyway... let’s wait and see. We are talking about people’s lives here. Let’s just see what comes of it in the courts.
Veni, vidi, vici
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:14 pm

So let me get this straight .
It took 3 years to investigate this( prob hoping the victim gave up out of frustration) .
So te AFl investigated lol lol lol ...then calls the police in .
My guess is the convo went like this .
Um we have an incident with a collingthorne player .
We checked things out ..it's all good .
Nothing to see here .wink wink nudge nudge
But to make it look good send some of your Detectives over..if they're collingthorne supporters ..all the better .just like te St killer her detectives who investigated Milne & co on rape charges .
Who also leant on the other detective who was investigating

& posters wonder why we point & laugh at this behaviour..
3 yrs ....lol .& I could be wrong but I bet this incident didn't make the news .
Was buried by GIl & co .
where does it say the AFL investigated THEN called the police?

According to the age: A person connected to the woman came forward to Collingwood with the complaint in 2018. The club referred the complaint to the AFL, which urged her to report the incident to police should she want to do so. The Magpies said Victoria Police and the AFL Integrity Unit investigated the matter in 2018 and no charges were laid.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Afl integrity unit investigating an afl player .
Lol x1000
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:11 am
Afl integrity unit investigating an afl player .
Lol x1000
so you made that claim up then. Thought so :^o