AFL atrocities.

Australian Football news and discussion.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

AFL atrocities.

Post by Terry »

Here's a thread for AFL atrocities committed by players, official, fans or AFL folk.

I'll start it off with this little beauty:

https://www.smh.com.au/national/victori ... 52xre.html

Yep.......this lovely Collingwood fan smashed his phone and punched items in his house cause he was so upset the Woods lost.

He then went to his stepmothers home, broke in, grabbed her around the throat, threatened to kill her, struck her 20 times in the head and repeatedly stabbed her in the back until she played dead. He then turned on the gas stove and left.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Incredible stuff.

Stand by: plenty to come!!!!!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Re: AFL atrocities.

Post by Terry »

Here's one that's indicative of how the AFL operates:

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/afl-p ... 6b7b0810af

The Police get a phone call about AFL players on a 3 day bender. But they don't attend lololololololol!!!!!!!!

How good is this AFL hush money? How slick is this organisation? There's obviously a new memorandum of understanding between the Police and Gilty in operation. You gotta give it fumblehouse......they're good lololol!!!!!!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
The VI will avoid this
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

TODAY

25 June ·
DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR: Two AFL fans were filmed SPITTING on rivals during a game in Melbourne on the weekend, how can we stop this anti-social behaviour? #9Today

Oh my, AGAIN!!! ...
"When will it stop why can't we just play footy" and "Why can't we just all get along."
Eddie Betts the subject of another racially motivated attack on social media.
https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-02-24/ ... r-on-betts

August 20, 2016: Adelaide’s Indigenous forward Eddie Betts has a banana thrown at him during a match against Port Adelaide. The incident is captured on film.......

November 14, 2016: Greater Western Sydney midfielder Lachie Whitfield suspended from playing for six months after it was alleged he attempted to evade a drug test. Former GWS officials Graeme Allan and Craig Lambert also banned for a year, for their involvement.

The following day
November 15, 2016: Melbourne announce midfielder Clayton Oliver was caught drink driving. He is fined and ordered to attend a road safety education program.

November 25, 2016: Fremantle defender Michael Johnson charged with assault after alleged altercation in Leederville kebab shop.

December 7, 2016: Fremantle’s Shane Yarran arrested for unlawful wounding following alleged involvement in pub brawl.

February 24, 2017: Geelong captain Joel Selwood loses his driving licence for one month for speeding. The indiscretion costs the Cats a lucrative sponsorship deal with TAC.

April 10, 2017: Betts and Port Adelaide’s Paddy Ryder are racially taunted by fans in a Showdown. A brawl takes place during the match too, with Port Adelaide chairman David Koch revealing a female was “king hit from behind”.

Stay tuned More to come.....
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

The biggest atrocity is the game itself . A messy abortion would be the best description .

🤣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Here's another bewdy:

https://www.9news.com.au/national/walke ... f9fa4ec686

There is no end to AFL related violence. This game surely takes the cake for the most abhorrent sport in the land.
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

They way the so called indigenous game treated Adam Goodes was a total digrace. For a sport that calls itself Australias game. It seems to have the worst record in the nation for racial slurs against indigenous players.

Anglo Fairy League is a more appropriate name for the sport. AFL is about as indigenous as Gaelic football. Just a rip off of the same game.

Like I said before, more indigenous peoplle follow Souths than any other AFL club.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Terry wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:11 pm
Here's another bewdy:

https://www.9news.com.au/national/walke ... f9fa4ec686

There is no end to AFL related violence. This game surely takes the cake for the most abhorrent sport in the land.
Maybe these disgusting pieces of shit used the old
I wanna be a fireman defence .
Worked wonders for violent afl players .

They should be jailed for years .
But this is southern Hicksville .

🤣
Xman wrote
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

TROUBLED TIMELINE OF HARLEY BENNELL:

* May 2015: dropped alongside Trent McKenzie and Brandon Matera for drinking alcohol after a game

* July: Photos taken in 2013 emerge of Bennell with a white powder, allegedly illicit drugs

* September: The Suns put Bennell up for trade after an incident with a nightclub bouncer after the season

* December 2016: Caught driving with a suspended licence; subsequently fined $400 and disqualified from driving for nine months

* April 2017: Bennell asked to leave a Gold Coast-bound flight because of intoxication

* May: Fined $10,000 — half suspended — by the Dockers and ordered to undergo counselling after bizarre behaviour while attending a Peel game

* January 2018: Involved in a fracas with security staff at club 189 in Fremantle. Misses training the next morning. The Dockers fine him $15,000 ($5000 suspended) and order him to train away from the club for eight weeks — also told to have more counselling
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Here's another one folks. The father of fumbling thug Tony Green still in jail after GF meldown lolololol!!!!!!!

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/eas ... e1363b6a6e

Stay tuned......more to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!