Fan Regulation

Australian Football news and discussion.
AbsoluteUnit246
Team: Richmond
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Fan Regulation

Post by AbsoluteUnit246 »

G'day folks, I'm never posted before but I love the site. This podcast I listen to has done this awesome interview with Joffa about the stupid AFL regulation of fans. Just thought I'd share it if anyone's interested. Enjoy!

https://ipa.org.au/ipa-today/the-young- ... with-joffa
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Fan Regulation

Post by Beaussie »

Joffa... pfft what a flog. :roll:

Seriously what’s the big deal with security at the ground? I honestly don’t get all the fuss.

At the SCG last night...like every Swans home game... police and security walked up and down the aisles. The old lady in front of me mentioned she feels safer when she sees their presence, particularly after a feral, complete nut job, drunk Collingwood fan was asked to leave by his own mates at the last game for threatening of all people... KE who posts here. Took ten minutes to find security that night and by the time they arrived the nut job had left already before threatening to rip of his “fucking c***” mate’s heads off who asked him to leave as he was in their words an “embarrassment” to Collingwood fans.

Seriously what a total over reaction in Melbourne from some loud mouthed fans and a media hell bent on stirring shit up. Total non issue.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Beaussie wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:12 pm
Joffa... pfft what a flog. :roll:

Seriously what’s the big deal with security at the ground? I honestly don’t get all the fuss.

At the SCG last night...like every Swans home game... police and security walked up and down the aisles. The old lady in front of me mentioned she feels safer when she sees their presence, particularly after a feral, complete nut job, drunk Collingwood fan was asked to leave by his own mates at the last game for threatening of all people... KE who posts here.

Seriously what a total over reaction in Melbourne from some loud mouthed fans and a media hell bent on stirring shit up. Total non issue.
Ah beatup.........Mr objective loololololololol!!!!!!!

Enjoy the bubble pal.........you haven't got a clue lololololol!!!!!!!

Nothing to see here.......move on.....move on.......lololololololololol. Long live Gilty!!!!! Eddie is King lolololol!!!!!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

I’m just a part of the silent majority who are not calling for ridiculous boycotts and continuing to go to the footy to support my team.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

yeah i dont think this will hurt the AFL much at all..

alot of it, is a media beat up..

or piss weak supporters who just cant handle abit of passion or language...