And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

AFL news and discussion.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5896
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: And so it begins: Year 3 of the womens mess.

Post by NlolRL » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:18 pm

Terry wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:10 pm

Seems like things aren't going to plan. I'm sure Gilty will muzzle the media as best he can.
based on a comment on social media? Everyone knows you straight go to social media for your objective, constructive views.... :lol:

Idiot



Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 2186
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Terry » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:45 pm

NlolRL wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:18 pm
Terry wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:10 pm

Seems like things aren't going to plan. I'm sure Gilty will muzzle the media as best he can.
based on a comment on social media? Everyone knows you straight go to social media for your objective, constructive views.... :lol:

Idiot
Good on ya for responding pal. Your one of the very few fumblers who still reside in these parts. Well done.

Now if only you could post objective, constructive views here. That would be a game breaker!!!!! Maybe even evidence and fact based stuff. Bewdifool!!!!

So what did you think of the ladies mess this arvo pal??? It seems to be getting panned even by fumbling zealots.



NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5896
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 19 times

Post by NlolRL » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:50 pm

Terry wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:45 pm
NlolRL wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:18 pm
Terry wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:10 pm

Seems like things aren't going to plan. I'm sure Gilty will muzzle the media as best he can.
based on a comment on social media? Everyone knows you straight go to social media for your objective, constructive views.... :lol:

Idiot
Good on ya for responding pal. Your one of the very few fumblers who still reside in these parts. Well done.

Now if only you could post objective, constructive views here. That would be a game breaker!!!!! Maybe even evidence and fact based stuff. Bewdifool!!!!

So what did you think of the ladies mess this arvo pal??? It seems to be getting panned even by fumbling zealots.
the skill level is very low, as it is for a number of women's sports when compared to men's sport. People arent forced to watch it. If they dont like it dont watch it.

The fact is the game of aussie rules is growing quickly amongst women, and they want to watch their best players play.

I know plenty of guys who hate women's tennis and women's cricket too



Nrlolol
Captain
Captain
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: Afl
Location:
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Nrlolol » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:02 pm

Terry wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:45 pm
NlolRL wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:18 pm
Terry wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:10 pm

Seems like things aren't going to plan. I'm sure Gilty will muzzle the media as best he can.
based on a comment on social media? Everyone knows you straight go to social media for your objective, constructive views.... :lol:

Idiot
Good on ya for responding pal. Your one of the very few fumblers who still reside in these parts. Well done.

Now if only you could post objective, constructive views here. That would be a game breaker!!!!! Maybe even evidence and fact based stuff. Bewdifool!!!!

So what did you think of the ladies mess this arvo pal??? It seems to be getting panned even by fumbling zealots.
AFLw has you lot in a fit doesn’t it!
All that hype & attention the woman’s afl get compared to the nrlololololololw game

Packed regularly packed venues compared to the bumsniffing woman’s version



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 16091
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:47 am

Packed venues .
Oh dear .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

Nrlolol
Captain
Captain
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: Afl
Location:
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Nrlolol » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:09 am

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:47 am
Packed venues .
Oh dear .
No comment about the nrlolw comp & the next to zero interest in is?

After all it was going to rival the AFLw comp :wave:



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 16091
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:27 am

Lol packed venues ...lol,
& ive made comment on the Rl Comp
Just because you say no interest doesnt mean it's true .
You're a liar ..a proven liar , ..so whatever you post people believe the opposite


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 2186
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Terry » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:40 am

Nrlolol wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:09 am
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:47 am
Packed venues .
Oh dear .
No comment about the nrlolw comp & the next to zero interest in is?

After all it was going to rival the AFLw comp :wave:
How strange that in a thread about fumbleW we actually talk about fumbleW. And how predictable this dill talks about anything other than the unadulterated mess. Embarrassed? Humiliated? Shamed? Which is it pal??



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 16091
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:03 pm

If the fumblefans had any brains they would see that as usual when the AFL propaganda machine talks up something ......& the media help(with former players commenting) by carrying on like the AFL invented women's sport in AUST..by printing BS ...a sellout..when no tickets were sold ..
Then they are leave themselves wide open to ridicule when they fall from the very lofty height they've put themselves up on .

RL does,the opposite . Just goes about doing what it has to without the massive chest beating....look at us look at us AFL mantra .
So If something isn't as successful as hoped then it's only a small fall .
( not saying that the women's comp is unsuccessful) .

The afl......Comedy Central .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

Nrlolol
Captain
Captain
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: Afl
Location:
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Nrlolol » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:07 pm

Terry wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:40 am
Nrlolol wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:09 am
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:47 am
Packed venues .
Oh dear .
No comment about the nrlolw comp & the next to zero interest in is?

After all it was going to rival the AFLw comp :wave:
How strange that in a thread about fumbleW we actually talk about fumbleW. And how predictable this dill talks about anything other than the unadulterated mess. Embarrassed? Humiliated? Shamed? Which is it pal??
Attempt to sink the boot in when it suite and cry when it doesn’t!

League looney logic

And no I don’t feel humiliated or shamed about life! As that’s the life of the nrlol fan!



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 16091
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:14 pm

Jesus the only thing I got out of that was LOONEY.

Very apt description of your posting .


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 2186
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Terry » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:36 pm

Nrlolol wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:07 pm
Terry wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:40 am
Nrlolol wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:09 am


No comment about the nrlolw comp & the next to zero interest in is?

After all it was going to rival the AFLw comp :wave:
How strange that in a thread about fumbleW we actually talk about fumbleW. And how predictable this dill talks about anything other than the unadulterated mess. Embarrassed? Humiliated? Shamed? Which is it pal??
Attempt to sink the boot in when it suite and cry when it doesn’t!

League looney logic

And no I don’t feel humiliated or shamed about life! As that’s the life of the nrlol fan!

Is there an interpreter in the house??????? What does any of this mean???

And as this is a thread about the womens mess I guess I'll have to post last nights score seeing as the fumble fans here refuse to talk it.

Melbourne 3.8.26 V Collingdon 1.3.9. Yep, the winning team kicked a paltry, a pathetic, an embarrassing 3 goals for the whole game lol!!

The hapless, the hopeless, the skill less loser kicked a grand total of one goal for the whole game!!.
Yep, you heard that right. And their only goal came in the last couple of minutes apparently by dribbling the ball along the ground!! You bewdy????

Any comments fumblers?? Anything on point to say?? Care to care to drop us a line about this??



User avatar
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 16091
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AFLcrap1 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:47 pm

Terry your last line should read
Any comments fumblers ( excluding the gibberished butchering of the English language by our resident village idiot) ??..
any thing on point to say or just deflection ?

Lol the one huge thing the AlfW has going for it is no matter how bad ..how pathetic it is ...it will soon have the limelight taken away by AFLX .
Just when you think nothing could be as bad along comes Gilty & the freak show to take the focus off
The AFLW


Wookie smacking link
And dont you dare fucking lecture me about abusing people on this forum. You are singlehandedly the worst poster Ive come across on any forum ever.

OH and your bullshit legal threats because I changed your status

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5896
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 19 times

Post by NlolRL » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:07 pm

Terry wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:36 pm
Nrlolol wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:07 pm
Terry wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:40 am


How strange that in a thread about fumbleW we actually talk about fumbleW. And how predictable this dill talks about anything other than the unadulterated mess. Embarrassed? Humiliated? Shamed? Which is it pal??
Attempt to sink the boot in when it suite and cry when it doesn’t!

League looney logic

And no I don’t feel humiliated or shamed about life! As that’s the life of the nrlol fan!

Is there an interpreter in the house??????? What does any of this mean???

And as this is a thread about the womens mess I guess I'll have to post last nights score seeing as the fumble fans here refuse to talk it.

Melbourne 3.8.26 V Collingdon 1.3.9. Yep, the winning team kicked a paltry, a pathetic, an embarrassing 3 goals for the whole game lol!!

The hapless, the hopeless, the skill less loser kicked a grand total of one goal for the whole game!!.
Yep, you heard that right. And their only goal came in the last couple of minutes apparently by dribbling the ball along the ground!! You bewdy????

Any comments fumblers?? Anything on point to say?? Care to care to drop us a line about this??
When the men's game first began they also had very low scoring games with only a few goals per side, and the woman's game goes for far less time. Add to that they obviously dont kick anywhere near as far as the men.



NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5896
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 19 times

Post by NlolRL » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:10 pm

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:47 pm
Terry your last line should read
Any comments fumblers ( excluding the gibberished butchering of the English language by our resident village idiot) ??..
any thing on point to say or just deflection ?

Lol the one huge thing the AlfW has going for it is no matter how bad ..how pathetic it is ...it will soon have the limelight taken away by AFLX .
Just when you think nothing could be as bad along comes Gilty & the freak show to take the focus off
The AFLW
there are plenty of men who claim women's sport is pathetic. Here's a tip, people with those views aren't the target audience



Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Recent Member

Please welcome our newest member:

Wizard
  • Joined: Yesterday
  • Last Visited: Yesterday
  • Team: West Coast
  • Location: Sydney
  • Total posts: 3

Recent Members

All Time
Username
Join Date