New Product that Could Better Footy

Australian Football news and discussion.
Chappie
Team: Western Bulldogs
Been liked: 0

New Product that Could Better Footy

Post by Chappie »

Hey everyone,
I am an aspiring entrepreneur and I have a new idea that could possibly improve the AFL experience for both spectators and players.

If I could provide a product that would protect players in contests, leading to less injuries and allow players to play with more freedom and risk of injury to create a more exhilarating and inticing game, do you believe it would be marketable and would the AFL (and the fans) accept it?

Thank you for the replies and the market research. It is very much appreciated
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Re: New Product that Could Better Footy

Post by pussycat »

Chappie wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:38 pm
Hey everyone,
I am an aspiring entrepreneur and I have a new idea that could possibly improve the AFL experience for both spectators and players.

If I could provide a product that would protect players in contests, leading to less injuries and allow players to play with more freedom and risk of injury to create a more exhilarating and inticing game, do you believe it would be marketable and would the AFL (and the fans) accept it?

I would imagine if it worked, and if its not stuff Essendon used then not just the AFL would be interested.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Re: New Product that Could Better Footy

Post by notaleaguefan »

pussycat wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:51 pm
Chappie wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:38 pm
Hey everyone,

I would imagine if it worked, and if its not stuff Cronulla Sharks used then not just the AFL would be interested.
See pissycat it goes both ways