AFL Fan Survey- Fan Behaviour Study (chance to win one of five $50 gift vouchers)

Australian Football news and discussion.
mbell1995
Team: Essendon-Melbourne Storm
Been liked: 0

AFL Fan Survey- Fan Behaviour Study (chance to win one of five $50 gift vouchers)

Post by mbell1995 »

Hey Talking Footy Users,
I am a Monash university Honours student and this year I am writing a thesis on fan behaviour in Australian Sport. As part of my research for this project I am required to collect information from Victorian based AFL football club fans in the form of a short survey. The survey will take no longer than 7 minutes to complete and participants who complete the survey will go into the running for 1 of five $50 gift cards if a provided email address is given (de-identified to your response for anonymity). The results will be kept confidential and will only be used for this research project. Responses can be withdrawn at any time by contacting the researcher’s details shown at the beginning of the survey. If you could spare some time this weekend during a half time break or pre/post-match to help me out that would be greatly appreciated. If you require any more information on the study, please contact myself as the researcher at the details found in the survey link. Feel free to share with friends and family members.

LINK (copy and paste in browser)
https://monash.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/fo ... mXBNh6AGG1

*Apologies for those who go for interstate sides. The reason only Victorian clubs have been used is that the next stage of research will be going into the field to do research and I do not have access to interstate venues. If you live interstate but support one of the Victorian clubs I would love you to respond and fill out the survey!