The GWS membership & crowds myth.

Australian Football news and discussion.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: The GWS membership & crowds myth.

Post by AFLcrap1 »

We have addressed the crowd fudging issue years ago . The afl has not .in fact they are getting worse
So bad that even long time afl fans are now calling them out on the bullshit .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:11 pm
We have addressed the crowd fudging issue years ago . The afl has not .in fact they are getting worse
So bad that even long time afl fans are now calling them out on the bullshit .
no, you got caught out. Doesnt mean its still not happening
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

Pal, please read the thread name!!! It's about the GWS kiddies fumbling team. It appears the typical AFL fanboy answer to any question is "but what about the cwowds, what about the cwowds". You need a few more arrows in the quiver my friend!!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:32 pm
Pal, please read the thread name!!! It's about the GWS kiddies fumbling team. It appears the typical AFL fanboy answer to any question is "but what about the cwowds, what about the cwowds". You need a few more arrows in the quiver my friend!!!!!!!
if you read the threads on this forum youd see we raise ratings, crowds, memberships, revenue, and social media, where as you guys discuss ratings and SOO only :wave:
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Well Leeroy took the bikkies in this weeks game of pin the tail on the GWS crowd. He predicted an announced crowd of 11k. GWS posted 10,866. Well done.

I think he was close with the actual crowd as well - 6.5k. It was definitely a tad bigger than the 3 & 4k's of the last few home games. And as predicted there looked to be more Hawks fans in the crowd than Giants. I'd say the actual crowd was about 6k. Paying crowd would have been about 3k tops.

No doubt the usual suspects will say the main bulk of the crowd was on the side that no cameras mysteriously can capture lololololololol. This area must be like the Bermuda Triangle - no person that sits there can ever be identified or photographed - it's like they just don't exist lolololololol!!!!!!!

Further: I see GWS are now claiming they have 23,182 'members' for 2018. We all know this is a bald faced lie but as yet no one in the media has called this out. I noticed they also don't give breakdowns of where the 'members' come from like they did last year. They obviously sacked the bloke that put that breakdown out as it showed the truth - a 10k+ black hole of members.

For comparison purposes: The Suns claim they have 11,477 members for 2018. Their ave home crowds for this year are 13,595. GWS claim 23,182 members. Their stated home crowd ave is 9,985.(Of course it's actually around 6k). Is there anyone anywhere who actually believes the GWS numbers? If yes please pm me - I'm selling bridges cheap cheap cheap this week lololololololo!!!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Well said Terry
Prob the work experience kid who doesn't know that there's
NUMBERS
& then there's NUUUUUUUMMMMMBERS .

Seems if you work in the Aflol & tell the truth about memberships ...playing numbers etc you mysteriously disappear from that role .

Maybe the afl hired him to help Lawson .

& there's another thread on BF questioning membership numbers .
Good reading .
Seems plenty of fans are awake to the afl propaganda machine .

🤣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Hahahaha!!!!!! Has anyone ever seen Dr. Lawson after he told the truth about AFL 'playing' numbers in NSW?????? They apparently put him on the AFL payroll to shut him up & he has never been seen again!!!!
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

lol

yeah it don't make any sense to me...

Memberships keep building and building for GWS but crowds don't seem to be getting any bigger.

GWS will continue to hold hope on interstate fans turning up to there games to bolster the crowd.

(suns on Saturday looked black and white) lol 80% Pies fans ... where is FRED haha
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:35 am
Well Leeroy took the bikkies in this weeks game of pin the tail on the GWS crowd. He predicted an announced crowd of 11k. GWS posted 10,866. Well done.

I think he was close with the actual crowd as well - 6.5k. It was definitely a tad bigger than the 3 & 4k's of the last few home games. And as predicted there looked to be more Hawks fans in the crowd than Giants. I'd say the actual crowd was about 6k. Paying crowd would have been about 3k tops.

No doubt the usual suspects will say the main bulk of the crowd was on the side that no cameras mysteriously can capture lololololololol. This area must be like the Bermuda Triangle - no person that sits there can ever be identified or photographed - it's like they just don't exist lolololololol!!!!!!!

Further: I see GWS are now claiming they have 23,182 'members' for 2018. We all know this is a bald faced lie but as yet no one in the media has called this out. I noticed they also don't give breakdowns of where the 'members' come from like they did last year. They obviously sacked the bloke that put that breakdown out as it showed the truth - a 10k+ black hole of members.

For comparison purposes: The Suns claim they have 11,477 members for 2018. Their ave home crowds for this year are 13,595. GWS claim 23,182 members. Their stated home crowd ave is 9,985.(Of course it's actually around 6k). Is there anyone anywhere who actually believes the GWS numbers? If yes please pm me - I'm selling bridges cheap cheap cheap this week lololololololo!!!!!!

When you watch these highlights the stands are is easily 45% full, which means a crowd of 11k is about spot on.

As for the majority being hawk supporters, are the hawk supporters cheering the giants when they score? Because there seems to be a lot of cheering when the giants score
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Pal, no one is trying to convince you....we know you're a lost cause!!!!!!! But fair dinkum...….the top tiers are virtually empty which accounts for 8k of the 24k capacity. Out of the 16k remaining seats they'd be lucky to be 1/3 full. So yeah...….6k is about the crowd. And that's being generous.

And please show me the area that the camera's always miss...….you know the one that is jam packed with no empty seats. Surely someone somewhere takes photos of this mysterious chocka block part of the ground..!!!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

if I'm a lost cause you are as well Terry. 1/3rd of the ground is not the upper tier. And 3k giants supporters, outnumbered by hawks fans! Amazing what you can see when you try hard enough! LOL
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Ok sports fans I have decided to change this weeks fun spot the crowd game at the aptly named Spotless Stadium. Instead of guessing the actual and announced crowd etc lets go for actual proof of the crowd this week.

It seems there are still some cultists who against insurmountable evidence say the crowds announced by the AFL are incredibly true and correct. Yep...….there is still some flat earthers out there as well lololol!!!!

The reason they give is that there is a portion of the crowd that is almost 100% packed, i.e. no vacant seats, that live tv camera's and still photographs never seem able to catch...….ever!!!!! For the recent crowds announced to be correct this area must be about 1/3 of the ground and tightly packed with around 8k ppl.

The game for this week is for someone...….anyone...….to produce a picture of this mysterious section of the crowd. Thus far despite nearly every person possessing a camera on their phone this area has been like the Bermuda triangle.....mysterious.....unknown...…..and unreported. Spooky stuff indeed!!!!!!!!!!

So get to it sports fans...…...lets get them pics pouring in.....and be very very careful.....ppl have been known to never be seen again after venturing to Spotless. Yep......12k go in and only 4k come out lololololol!!!!!! The truth is out there!!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
The old
"CAMERA SIDE OF THE GROUND WAS PACKED" theory .
Only prob with this load of tripe is people at the game posting pics on social media .
They show the ground just as empty as the rest of it .
Yet the cultists ignore that & go along with the AFL propaganda ministry .

Lol even Wookie has posted on BF that a crowd of 9 k announced was not right .
He said no where near that .
What were the replies
The good old CAMERA SIDE IS PACKED crap .

🤣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Yep. So lets see if lllloller or Beatup can produce any pics showing 1/3 of the ground at or near 100% capacity. And it doesn't have to be tonights mess only......if anyone has any pics showing this mysterious part of the ground during any GWS game please 'come on down' loloololol!!!
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Post by SportCapital »

I'm no expert but it seems to me that GWS need to accept their crowds will be as shit as NRlilL crowds for a while.
Like any new born, time will allow them to thrive and elevate their status up to AFL standards.
:rock: