I'd like to see that

Australian Football news and discussion.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

I'd like to see that

Post by Fred »

New afl add is a cracker. The biggest star possibly going around at the moment spruiking (literally) afl. Thought it was kind of going no where but it built brilliantly and was hilarious. I loved the ending too.

Also think of all the free advertising they will get from this. Already all over social media today and bound to make all the entertainment reports both here and across the world.
Veni, vidi, vici
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: I'd like to see that

Post by Beaussie »

I noticed lots of bus shelter advertising with Swans and Giants on them today and the slogan "I'd like to see that".

Have yet to see tv ad. You got a link or better yet, can you post video here Fred?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Thanks for the link Wookie.

Gees I'm not sure that ad will work in the northern markets esp Sydney after the Swans went down to Dogs.

Hoping they have locally themed ads. The widespread bus shelter advertising with Buddy and Giants players I noticed today gives me hope a locally targeted tv ad campaign has been done. Love seeing the "I'd like to see that" campaign brought back. Best ever ads made I reckon.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

Yeah......I think it's very exciting!!!! I don't hang around bus shelters but I'm sure those that do would just luuurrrrvvvvv seeing fumbleball players in their tight little shorts........lolololololololol!!!!

And fancy Waffling Fredo being excited by fumbleball adds.......who woulda known....lololololololol. This is the man who spends weekends driving around SE Qld counting fumbleball posts with his family and friends.......lololololololol.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Not sure why you think that terry but hey what ever floats your boat.

And speaking of waffling .... what are you actually on about in that post ?
Veni, vidi, vici