Gay Pride games?? AFL has lost the plot

Australian Football news and discussion.
DisillusionedAFL
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 0

Gay Pride games?? AFL has lost the plot

Post by DisillusionedAFL »

Over the last 10 years, every year has led me to being more and more disillusioned with AFL. The foundations of AFL were once laid and we had an exciting, fast, rough and exciting spectacle took form. Nowadays AFL is nothing more than a social activist machine, intent on ramming their agenda down the faithful's throats according to the ideology of the AFL's competition elitists.
Now we have what I believe to be the final straw, we have now become a laughing stock and Gayfl....the AFL has sneakily bought in a Gay Pride game between Sydney and Fremantle on March 15, 2015, trying to keep it low key as to gauge whether people will accept it or not. The AFL is now being held ransom by a small minority of gay activists by saying that unless they hold this game then gay people will not feel 'inclusive'. What a absolute load of SH*T! Since when have gay people been told they are not allowed to attend AFL football?? One pathetic excuse I heard was someone yelled out to Adam Goodes that he was a 'girl'. Oh....my....God....are gay people that 'precious' and 'fragile' that they cannot handle someone yelling out calling a player a 'girl'??? Mark my words, this will not make gay people more 'inclusive'....it will turn the majority of football people turn away from the game in droves...(as we started noticing last year) and make people absolute resentful of gay people who were already coming to AFL games in the first place. These sniveling activists seriously need to harden up a bit and realize that AFL is not beholden to them. And if the AFL keep going down this path in rejecting the majority of AFL followers, then we need a revolution and start a new renegade AFL competition that is run by the people and for the people and where we have the say in the direction of AFL.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Gay Pride games?? AFL has lost the plot

Post by King-Eliagh »

Lordy, :-({|= I can certainly see why you've named yourself disillusioned, because you sure are! It sounds like you need some tissues too bro.

Ok, lemme help you by asking some clarifying questions.

Exactly how have "we become the Gayfl"?

Exactly how have the "foundations of AFL (now not) an exciting, fast, rough and exciting spectacle took form (but rather) nothing more than a social activist machine"?

Exactly how is the "AFL now being held ransom by a small minority of gay activists by saying that unless they hold this game then gay people will not feel 'inclusive'"??

You ask "Since when have gay people been told they are not allowed to attend AFL football??" Perhaps you should ask Jason Akermanis that question?

Until you can provide some clarification of where you've gotten your rant from, then we must take it with a grain of salt, or as bitter crankypants blabber :lol:

I personally think the AFL's themed rounds are tokenistic codswallop. But not for the ridiculous reasons our disillusioned member puts forward. No more because if the afl were actually srious they would take a more holistic and comprehensive approach to associated matters. The themed rounds are little more than copouts in my opinion.

:cheers:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
DisillusionedAFL

King-Eliagh...'It sounds like you need some tissues too bro'...is that the best you got?? LOLOL
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Game is sold out.
DisillusionedAFL

4,343 is a sellout?? Whoopi f*cking doo! Australia's biggest city and a whopping sold out game of 4,343....
What a joke....
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

DisillusionedAFL wrote:
4,343 is a sellout?? Whoopi f*cking doo! Australia's biggest city and a whopping sold out game of 4,343....
What a joke....
Ground capacity is apparently 5,000 and it was very wet in Sydney yesterday. All tickets sold days before the game is a good sign I would have thought in Sydney for a NAB Challenge match.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

DisillusionedAFL wrote:
What a joke....
its a preseason game. a farken practice game! go and have look at your own coaded pathetic crowd average before commenting on the AFL :)))
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Coaded .
WTF .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

DisillusionedAFL wrote:
King-Eliagh...'It sounds like you need some tissues too bro'...is that the best you got?? LOLOL
Ahhh, ummm lol you ask is that the best I got and you weren't even able to address one of the umpteen points I made lollol

Is that the best you got man? Lol

xman wrote:
DisillusionedAFL

Well you cannot be real smart because the answers to your questions are in my original rant..lololol
I watched some games of gAyFL and NRL....sorry but the NRL has the upper hand over the fAiryFL...
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

DisillusionedAFL wrote:
Well you cannot be real smart because the answers to your questions are in my original rant..lololol
I watched some games of gAyFL and NRL....sorry but the NRL has the upper hand over the fAiryFL...
And there we have it. Hardly a disillusioned AFL fan. Just another NRL troll. :roll:
DisillusionedAFL

Actually Beaussie, no I am not a NRL troll. I see a game such as VFL/AFL that I grew up with that has lost its way, and people like you cannot handle AFL people turning away from the game and towards the NRL. AFL is nothing more than a glorified cross country Netball/Basketball competition with a social activist agenda. The NRL is now beating AFL in the Grand Final with television viewers, the State of Origin smashes any AFL game in television and the new television rights for the NRL will prove this. I and many thousands and thousands of people will certainly not be taking our kids and family to the football with a stupid and politically correct 'Gay Pride' game with little rainbow 50 m lines. What a joke fAiryFL has become now.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

Disillusioned is a pretty fearful man. Or alternatively, he's in the closet and tryin to make sure nooooone knows he's in there :_<>

xman wrote:
DisillusionedAFL

Hahahaha..classic, Eliagh will you go to the football with your rainbow scarve? Maybe you can get Granny to knit you a Rainbow gurnsey with number 1 on the back LOL
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles-Wakefield Wildcats-England FC

Post by AFLsforPussies »

AFL is huge with the gays in Sydney.
They don't seem to like the NRL at all, so is good they have a sport they can enjoy and feel included in.
Growing Rugby League in the USA.
http://www.usarl.com