Gay Pride games?? AFL has lost the plot

Australian Football news and discussion.
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Eagles
Been liked: 0

Re: Gay Pride games?? AFL has lost the plot

Post by Buzz »

Fred wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:18 pm
So if the afl supported the end to apartheid you'd be critical of this?
Different issue. They are not trying to teach my children to be gay at school and possibly entertain taking drugs to stop their normal development in preparation for irreversible surgery.

The hypocrisy of pretending to be concerned about mental illness whilst also supporting the corruption of little kids minds is my concern with their support of the yes vote in the ssm debate. These concerns aren't there by supporting the end of apartheid.

Everything is politics: the AFL have to pick and choose their battles like anyone else in life and when they've got massive amounts of money from tv deals and ticket sales then people like me have THE VERY RIGHT to ask questions if they feel the money is being used for nefarious purposes.

Why do you have a problem with my right to ask serious questions about serious subjects?

Don't you like democracy? Are you the AFL, perhaps??

A pulpit is a pulpit....
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I have no problem with you asking questions however when you make a statement yet have nothing to back said statement up then I have a right to question that statement or ask you to clarify what you are basing it on.

The other issue is that you say the afl are contributing to this financially .... of which you provide no proof.

So please tell me how same sex marriage equates to children being taught to be gay......
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

I think your problem appears to be that you don't like honesexuality being legitimised through sane sex marriage. God help you if one of your children or their children should be gay.
Veni, vidi, vici
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Buzz »

Fred wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:08 am
I have no problem with you asking questions however when you make a statement yet have nothing to back said statement up then I have a right to question that statement or ask you to clarify what you are basing it on.

The other issue is that you say the afl are contributing to this financially .... of which you provide no proof.

So please tell me how same sex marriage equates to children being taught to be gay......
I've told you a pulpit is a pulpit and they cost money: what's a tv deal?

What are ticket sales to run a competition that involves advertising?

You're just some arrogant idiot who reckons you know everything but you refuse to admit I've already described that pulpits cost money: consumers have a right to know exactly where their money goes!

In a democracy issues and consequences are allowed to be discussed and yet the AFL are pushing the campaign with all this money behind their pulpitted position to tell us that infact the taxpaying citizens of this country, whose own flesh and blood died for this countrys rights to discuss issues of policy, are infact not entitled to discuss the consequences of policy change.

You, sir, are a total f'n idiot!

How many times do you think you can pretend you're not stupid before the rest of the forum figures out you're a total ******?
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Buzz »

Fred wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:10 am
I think your problem appears to be that you don't like honesexuality being legitimised through sane sex marriage. God help you if one of your children or their children should be gay.
I think you think I give a shite what you think: you're just some spasticated feminist.
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Oh wow. God bless you poor soul.
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Bonehead buzz is on his angry pills tonight .

Never go full buzz
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Buzz »

Wow, let's all lift weights and pretend we play football even though we never kick the ball: and pretend our shite don't stink while we're at it!
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Buzz »

Fred wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:35 pm
Oh wow. God bless you poor soul.
Why does training for rugby only involve lifting weights?

Oh, so you can play condescending tough guy on the internet,... I almost forgot!