Are Richmond settling

Australian Football news and discussion.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Are Richmond settling

Post by King-Eliagh »

into 9th, their favourite spot on the ladder? :lol: Ahh ya gotta feel for those Richmond supporters.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Are Richmond settling

Post by Beaussie »

10th at the moment but aiming for 9th. :lol:

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

we win a few then lose a lot and then it is too late... ... ...we win a few late and just miss the eight :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
rosize
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by rosize »

Richmond.....the real IMPOSTERS! I tipped them this week. Imagine how excited I was at quarter time.....up by 33 points. And for the 10th time in 14 matches they can't kick over 14 goals. Their inability to kick winning scores is firmly back in their psyche. Riewolt.......another one quarter wonder. Might as well sub him off after the 1st quarter every week. Brad Miller.........take him away and never bring him back. Might as well invest in a young forward rather than persevere with him. As for the Crows.....they are back in town. the REAL DEAL. Enough said!
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

Oh rosize, even a AFL novice like me knows there was no way the Crows would have 2 bad weeks in a row and lose at home to a team that was about 7 places below them in the ladder. The one that has me second guessing this week is the St Kilda V Nth Melb game (fitting bonus point this week). Will the Roos make it 2 in a row or will the break last week give the Saints the edge? We will know within 24 hours.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
I never stated I'm right.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
call me a skirt lifting sheila.
rosize
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by rosize »

Looks like the Roos are also the goods. Beat 2 decent teams in consecutive weeks..........but can they maintain such good form. The litmus test is this week against WCE. Lucky for them it's in Melbourne, so they are a real chance. Will the Tigers beat Melbourne? They beat them earlier in the year when they could kick 20 goals, but they haven't managed that for a while.If they struggled against GWS then they'll probably struggle against Melbourne.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

The Eagles will smash North. Nuff said.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
rosize
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by rosize »

Seven minutes into the last quarter and the Suns are up by a point. I'd say the Tigerts are settling in for another loss in Queensland. If they lose, the immposter tag will stick for the rest of this year. Thankfully they'll get to try again next year. This year is wasted.
rosize
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by rosize »

Full time and Richmond lose by 2 points. Dejavu! I forgot to mention........another scoreline with less than 14 goals. At least Riewolt kicked a few this week.
rosize
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by rosize »

Goodbye Richmond! What a game. Poor umpiring, but no excuse. Richmond do not know how to win. Can't beat GCS......and can't beat Carlton when they are at their weakest. They won't win a premiership in my lifetime. Probably won't get into a final series either. Maybe they should break-away with GCS, GWS, Melbourne, Doggies etc and form their own league. As for my tipping, I should fall a few rungs down the ladder.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

It's possible to turn things around in a wink, Rosize. Look at where the Eagles were a couple of years ago.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
rosize
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by rosize »

How long is a wink? Richmond do not know how to win. Richmond do not have the passion to win. Richmond do not have the team that can win. Richmond has a team of individuals and are not a TEAM. I was going to suggest they sack the coach and appoint MICK MALTHOUSE for 2013. However, I was impressed with Hardwick's reaction to their latest "honourable loss". Let's see what happens over the next 5 rounds. I think the wheels will already be in motion to replace Hardwick. Let's hope they replace Riewolt with Travis Cloke as well. Good old Richmond names from years gone by. Riewolt should be dropped for next week's game. He was useless again. Cannot play in wet conditions.

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/news/article ... gher-play/

I can't defend Richmond any more. I used to think they needed better selection decisons during trade periods. No longer an excuse. I used to think they were "unlucky". I don't anymore. You create your own luck. I thought they'd make the 8 this year. I don't anymore. They will be lucky to win 2 out of their next 5 games. And where will that place them? Exactly where they deserve to be.........way outside of the top 8 teams.