Finals week 3

Australian Football news and discussion.
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:
Been liked: 0

Finals week 3

Post by kaskill »

Im hoping the cats can get over the line this weekend! I enjoyed seeing carlton and west coast bash each other around.
Collingwood back to full strength i can only hope the hawks knock them around abit but pies are looking pretty good unfortunatly!
Big day for me saturday watching the cats play then storm satdy night. And technically in 07 & 09 both teams won the premierships so hopefully history repeats again! Go cats!!!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I think the pies will go down in this one. The week off will hopefully lull them and they might come out all soft like sydney did. And we know what Hawthorne does then.

West coast Geelong will be probably quite one sided and boring.

Carn Hawks!

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

If Buddy plays, the Pies I reckon will have trouble. Hate to admit it but after seeing what he did to us on Friday night, the guy is a freak. Week off for the Pies may not be such a good thing either.

The Cats should have no trouble with the Eagles.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

Collingwood controlled Franklin last time, Beau. He only kicked one and the Hawks were thumped.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

I don't know who to go for. Still bitter about the Hawks knocking my Swans out of finals but hate the Pies who my team hasn't been able to beat for 7 years. Grrrr, go Hawks I guess. :?
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

Wow hawks had lastnights game in the bag for the first 3 quarters just about and then the pies turned it on for the last to get up.
Atleast now we dont have to listen to bruce wankervayney carry on about buddy or rioli or hodge! Made me sick listening to him.
Hope the mighty cats get up today! :mrgreen:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

That was one of the most amazing and intense finals I've seen in a long time last night. Gotta feel for the Hawks. Led all game only to have victory snatched from them in the last quarter. The filth are in another grand final. Comon Cats, win today and give the filth a football lesson next Saturday.

As for Bruce, he sure does get excited doesn't he. Still better than Robert Walls if you ask me.
mwall
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by mwall »

go cats
beepee
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by beepee »

Have to go cats, even though they beat my Eagles (unsurprisingly). Late run up the ladder by me, I should not have gone for the roughie early to try and catch up!
Eagles for Premiers!!