The StKilda Girl Kate Duthie Tells the Truth!

Australian Football news and discussion.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

The StKilda Girl Kate Duthie Tells the Truth!

Post by King-Eliagh »

Wehell wehell well would you believe it, Kate Duthie the StKilda girl passed the lie detector test!

She definitely slept with that dirty dodgy old man, Ricky Nixon.

You gotta feel sorry for her really, she just wanted to be in love with one of the footy players, and so several of them took advantage of her. Pack of bastards and low lifes.

I gotta say I think its great that she's been able to give payback in full. I really cant believe how easily she has fooled them all and the media all along. :?> She's just playing them all like puppets :lol:

Anyone who has been exposed by this girl deserves it. Good onya Kate, you get 'em good girl :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
rosize
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by rosize »

I think the girl....and those involved with her all need help. They all have their own issues.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

I can't stand her. She has serious issues. Fancy saying you hate St Kilda and the AFL yet go to the MCG last week and yell out show us your cock. Oh and what about her stalking Ricky Nixon on Channel 7 last night. Good to see footy fans give it to her at the game. She ought to be banned from attending AFL games.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie wrote:
Fancy saying you hate St Kilda and the AFL yet go to the MCG last week and yell out show us your cock.
:lol: Comon Beaussie, you've heard a lot worse at a footy game.

Personally i thought it was a funny and quite legitimate statement as Reiwoldt obviously likes to get it out for the cameras around his team mates.

And given the lass has only recently turned 17 wouldnt you think Nixon, 30 odd years older, was the stalker in the first instance? Again all I see is young Kate getting some sweet ass payback. Its simply a game to her, and she's winning by a mile. You could see how amusing she finds it when the cameras caught her waiting outside the shops near Nixon's house. She had such a smirk on her face.

Seriously though I agree that all involved in the scandal need some help. Especially the fukking media hounds who have just encouraged this all along and probably been the winner in the whole affair... :/;

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Sutto
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by Sutto »

Its so sad She already had her Brownlow dress picked out.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

Was Nick on Nixon's books? If he was that could provide an explanation.....
THIS FORUM IS RACIST