Fremantle - Who would've thought...

Australian Football news and discussion.
PieMad
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by PieMad »

The Eagles winning wasn't a huge surprise for me... they have a few handy scorers hanging around over yonder and their record against Melbourne is pretty good.. didn't back them unfortunately and was probably influenced by the Trengrove/Scully mania!

The Pies weren't a cert, that's for sure, but their roll-on was slightly better than freo's I thought.

Blues and Bombers should win tomorrow. Might make up for backing against the doggies today :)
tpsize
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by tpsize »

How do the Magpies look now. Two losses in a row. Couldn't even beat the Lions last night. I think Geelong has temporarily shattered their confidence. Was surprised to see Brisbane win. Had written them off a few weeks ago. Still don't think they;ll do much more than scrape into the 8. Brown is suffering and will be lucky to see out the season.

Still, Freo are a genuine threat. If they can get some home finals they'll be hard to beat at home.
tpsize
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by tpsize »

Freo may have lost in Melbourne last night, but I still reckon theyl'll be hard to beat in finals if they can crack home ground advantage. Unfortunately for them they are 8 points off the top 2 positions now.