Hawthorn Scum!

Australian Football news and discussion.
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:
Been liked: 0

Hawthorn Scum!

Post by kaskill »

hows hawthorn flooding their back line to stop fev from kicking his 100 goals! what scum they should show abit of heart and i dont mean let him have the goal but play ur normal game instead of changing ur game plan!! shame on hawthorn and i hope their finals come crashing down!
John Wesley Hardin
Team:

Post by John Wesley Hardin »

If England are playing Australia in a test.

Kevin Peterson is batting and he is on 99 runs, do you think Ponting should put all the Australian players back on the boundary rope so that Peterson can get a quick single and get his ton?

And if Ponting didn't do that, would you criticise him?

I guess some posters are plain dumb
Just don't poke me with a stick - OK?
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

after watching the game fev had plently of chances to kick goals and didnt so its noones fault. Hawthorn are still scum and will fold in the finals just like those collingwood weasels!

oh ands the senario u just gave doesnt even compare to this! im sure there is a cricket forum somewhere else for twits to compare the poms and aussies and i also didnt mention anything about LETTING him kick the goal. :roll:
John Wesley Hardin
Team:

Twits you say?

I bet you know where that forum is, you do don't you?
John Wesley Hardin
Team:

The other thing is, how come Carlton always want to take short cuts to get a result?

The cheated the Salary Cap (more than once).
The offer Judd a job after footy to get him to their club
and now they want Hawthorn to hand them a 100 goal milestone.

How about just do it yourself and stop bludging on everyone else
rosize
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by rosize »

Hmmm! Seems someone wants to change the rules and tell a team how they should play the game. I'm with JWH. You have to play against whatever the opposition dishes up. If they flood their backlines then you have to adjust to it, not get sooky and believe it's not fair. Anything within the rules IS fair.

Calling a team scum just because they are better than the losers is pretty low. Fev getting 100 is not the main game. On that matter, Fev is not a patch on Lance and is going to go down down down. Next year he'll probably only kick 50 and Lamce 150.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

Well if Lance can get a better compass on his boots he'll have no trouble kicking a ton again.

Fev did indeed have his chances. If he hadn't given away that late free kick he would have made it - assuming he kicked straight (he did get a shove as well in the contest but it was later than his shove).

As far as Hawthorn letting him kick the ton - John, I'll give you a trivia fact. England were playing Australia in a one dayer. Greg Chappell was on 94 and the Aussies only needed a run to win with plenty of wickets in hand. In other words - the game was over. Ian Botham was bowling, and he decided to give Chappell an easy ball to let him have a go at hitting a six for his ton. He went for it, but he didn't get onto it and it only went for four. So it has happened!
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
John Wesley Hardin
Team:

Perhaps it has happened TLPG, but it is not the norm and nor is it something the opposition should expect because of the position of one of their team.

I will guarantee you that Fevola missed several very easy shots earlier in the year, which, had he got them, would make this entire discussion irrelevant.
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

:lol:
rickman
Team: St.kilda
Has thanked: 0