Collingwood are Premiership Material

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Collingwood are Premiership Material

Post by Beaussie »

As much as it pains me to say it, after watching them destroy the Cats last night, I think the Pies can go all the way in 08 if they finish in the Top 4. I'm now very worried about Sydney's upcoming clash with the Pies. Does anyone not think the Pies can win a premiership in 08?

Oh and where does Friday night's game leave the Cats. Just a hiccup?
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by kaskill »

i travelled 5 hours to watch the cats get destroyed by collingwood!! haha im not worried tho anyone with eyes could see it really just wasnt our night and we played terrible but on the other hand im with you Beaussie i give full credit to the pies they played great footy, really good pressure and blitzed us!!! i think people forget that collingwood only missed out on last years grand final by a beez dick and just because they had a few bad games people wrote them off..

(watch out for ablett stealing 2 or 3 browlow votes from this game in a losing side!! he was a one man army =D> )
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

Until Friday night I thought Collingwood were nothing to write home about. Sure, they destroyed Geelong, but one game doesn't make a season. Let's see what happens this week. I wouldn't want to be Carlton!
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
boof1978
Rookie
Rookie
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by boof1978 »

wise words TLPG, Geelong still just in front of Hawks and Brisbane, but my opinions of teams change each week, besides Melbourne....
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

collingwood will destroy melbourne on monday to continue their climb up the ladder! not that i like this tho :lol:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

kaskill wrote:
collingwood will destroy melbourne on monday to continue their climb up the ladder! not that i like this tho :lol:
I'm tipping the Pies however I'd love to be proven wrong and see the Dees get up. Carn Dees.
kford
Team:

Post by kford »

ummmm Collingwood should be in the finals every year, they have most of there games at home, have easy draws & very rarely have to travel interstate
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

I don't think there's such a thing in Victoria anymore as a home game - except for Geelong.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST