Aussie Rules Football helping refugee children feel more included at school

Discussion about grassroots football and regional footy leagues.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Aussie Rules Football helping refugee children feel more included at school

Post by AFLcrap1 »

He will never get it .
Too far into the cult
Too brainwashed
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:51 pm
NlolRL wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:11 pm
those RL stories are clearly not propaganda, but the AFL's are......

FMD the delusion these fuckwits are under!
Ok.......so you're the original llloller. Are you ok pal??????

Now to the point: Did you read my post?? Did you understand it?? I clearly stated 'all codes do it'. Just to clarify: I meant every code promotes itself. In this case RL used foreign born folk actually playing full blown Rugby League in proper full season competitions to promote itself.

Fumbleball went to a school & had a few low level kick to kick drills with some foreign kids to promote itself. And of course they had a camera and reporter in tow. Remember the Lawson report? Reality V perception it was called.

In the cases cited RL promotes itself with registered players that play the game - that's reality. The AFL has a photo op with casual auskickers to promote itself. As Lawson stated, they are creating a perception that masks the reality.

Get it?? No!!! Didn't think so lololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How do you know this was instigated by the AFL? Maybe it is exactly what it states, a story by the ABC about how kids are participating in aussie rules, including new refugees? This sounds exactly like the type of story the ABC thrive on
These users liked the author NlolRL for the post:
Beaussie (Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:51 pm)
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:42 pm

Now to the point: Did you read my post?? Did you understand it?? I clearly stated 'all codes do it'. Just to clarify: I meant every code promotes itself. In this case RL used foreign born folk actually playing full blown Rugby League in proper full season competitions to promote itself.

Fumbleball went to a school & had a few low level kick to kick drills with some foreign kids to promote itself. And of course they had a camera and reporter in tow. Remember the Lawson report? Reality V perception it was called.

In the cases cited RL promotes itself with registered players that play the game - that's reality. The AFL has a photo op with casual auskickers to promote itself. As Lawson stated, they are creating a perception that masks the reality.

How do you know this was instigated by the AFL? Maybe it is exactly what it states, a story by the ABC about how kids are participating in aussie rules, including new refugees? This sounds exactly like the type of story the ABC thrive on
Precisely, and let’s not forget who actually organised the program? Conveniently overlooked by leaguies naturally.
The Wagga Wagga Multicultural Council organised the program.

Community development officer Thom Paton said it has been a hit with the students.

"Already after a couple of sessions a few of the girls want to pick it up and register with a few local teams," he said.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-08/ ... n/10638018
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Pal, do you have any idea how the media works? And how club and code media/promotion depts work? Do you think someone from the ABC was randomly driving past a little Wagga school and saw some kids running around? Then stopped his car, got out, spoke to some random ppl there and thought.....'wow, what a story'. Delusional stuff pal.

The AFL propaganda dept obviously lobbied the ABC to run this little fluff piece and set up the whole thing. And all the codes are doing stuff with multicultural organisations. It's just that the fumbling league is the gold standard for self promotion and propaganda.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:39 pm

Pal, do you have any idea how the media works? And how club and code media/promotion depts work? Do you think someone from the ABC was randomly driving past a little Wagga school and saw some kids running around? Then stopped his car, got out, spoke to some random ppl there and thought.....'wow, what a story'. Delusional stuff pal.

The AFL propaganda dept obviously lobbied the ABC to run this little fluff piece and set up the whole thing. And all the codes are doing stuff with multicultural organisations. It's just that the fumbling league is the gold standard for self promotion and propaganda.
obviously..... :roll:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Oh of course. The AFL propaganda department at work again. ](*,)

It just is not conceivable that the local school or the actual Wagga Wagga Multicultural Council (mentioned and highlighted in the article) who organised the program could have contacted the ABC right? :roll:

Take the tin foil hat off pal and be objective for once.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Beaussie wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:18 pm

Oh of course. The AFL propaganda department at work again. ](*,)

It just is not conceivable that the local school or the actual Wagga Wagga Multicultural Council (mentioned and highlighted in the article) who organised the program could have contacted the ABC right? :roll:

Take the tin foil hat off pal and be objective for once.
And here we have exhibit A folks! Beatup telling someone to be objective lololololol!!!

The most biased, idiotic, hypocritical, propaganda promoting fumbleball zealot here lolololololol.

Well he is now....... since all the other fumblers deserted the sinking ship fumbleball lolololololo.

Take your own advise pal! You can do better!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Well you arent the most deluded and paranoid NRL fan here, all you nutters are at about the same level.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol there's a massive difference between RL fans & fumbleball fans .
We live in reality.
We can point out & admit to the faults of RL
It's management or players .

Can't say the same for you mob .
Just defend defend defend at all costs .

Lol as for the article .
It's propaganda .
You know it you just can't admit it

It's like when a visiting celebrity or head of state is in Aust
They are given a Sharon to hold or an extra small singlet to wear & the pic is in the media ..
suddenly the dumb fans think this is a sign of how popular their game is
Or how the celeb is now a mad fan of collingwhistle .

It's hilarious entertainment .
How one group of fans can be so stupid is beyond me .or any other normal person .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:49 pm
Lol there's a massive difference between RL fans & fumbleball fans .
We live in reality.
You might think you do but you are completely deluded when it comes to the AFL. Tin foil hat doesnt begin to describe it.
We can point out & admit to the faults of RL
It's management or players .

Can't say the same for you mob .
Just defend defend defend at all costs .
it's a fight club you fool. Why would we support your argument on here? :hmm:
Lol as for the article .
It's propaganda .
You know it you just can't admit it
The program wasnt instigated by the AFL, nor was it supported by a commercial media outlet